Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 18th 2017 19:18

His eyes widen seating up a bit and watch the chaos ensue before him and was surprised to see and anthropomorphic girl. Running up and down the halls. She reminded him sort of. Of the mad hatter. "Are you okay?" He asked looking back to her curiously. Looking genuinely concerned and curious as his mother jumped a bit both from the noise and her phone. Frowning as she answers it stepping out to another hall. Her hushed tone sounding angry as she talked to her husband and CAsper sighed though kept his attention on the girl.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 18th 2017 20:36

*nurse red heart goes on to see krystal, but she sees the vent open and reported her bieng loose, krystal climbed through the vents untill dropping into the operating room grabbing a sharp knife like tool (its a tool used for cutting people open for surgery and disection) running loose slashing nurses untill coming across the little girl again she stopped and stared as if she could sense her mixed
emotions with her telepathy*"dont tell them im here. i cant let them take me
back there i have suffered enough and
they wont let me go.*she had a started weeping untill she heard the nurses running down the hall so she climbed through a vent. just then nurse redheart (with a red cut on her cheek) burst into the room with 3 nurses (all or them armed with epidermic needles (containg a glowing orange liquid that looked dangerous and toxic))* hey little girl there's a blue fox woman named krystal running loose. she's very dangerous, and we heard she ran down here do you know where she went? we cant have her hurting you or someone else. were just trying to help her and she won't let us.(she seemed quite unhappy and like she had vendetta on the fox girl)if you tell us, your saving her from a lifetime of pain and suffering. *she said in a suddenly innocent tone of voice while another nurse woman ran into the room seeing a young boy by the name of casper* excuse me little boy there is a blue fox woman running through the hospital, and she has hurt several nurses. do you know witch way she went? were just trying to help her and stop her from hurting people, and she wont let us.

Edited Feb 20th 2017 02:19

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 19th 2017 19:17

((Slowly but surely I stuck on how to respond though help! Also beautiful picture of that dog))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 19th 2017 19:42

((Been there and gasp are we all gonna end up as lab rats gasp!! Hope not. That happened to casper before anther roleplay))

Casper sighed and ;yelped a bit when his bed started getting moved and he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Shh its alright we got a room for you now hun. Just try and relax" The doctor said hurrying him out of the hall and into the room knowing that a dangerous patient was on the loose. "Wa wait what about my mom" He asked and he shushed him, "Its alright Ill get her" he says stopping and leaving him alone in the room with the window slightly ajar to let in some fresh air and Casper sighe. Rolling onto his side and hugging Forest to his chest. "Oh boy what now I hope im not here long"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 20th 2017 00:00

((Thats okay good luck with your computer))

Casper sat up seeing the boy in the room and looked to the girl realizing he had a room ate as he adjusted the iv as it pushed back out again winching a bit in pain. Leaning back on his elbow. "Wa whats going on out there" he stammered looking to the strange boy nervously

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 20th 2017 02:26

*krystle climbed through the vents untill falling into a room(cause the vents were not made to hold people or foxes who have a similar body as humans) she sees a boy and a girl she goes silent untill she saw a shot of glowing orange liquid she had seen before on the table next to a bed* " STOP IT PLEASE, YOU PUT ME THROUGH ENOUGH SUFFERING! I DONT DESERVE TO BE HERE ANYMORE!" she screamed *it was obvious her many escape attempts and outbursts whern't caused bye her P.T.S.D but rather amplified by it*

Edited Feb 20th 2017 03:10

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 20th 2017 10:32

Casper's eyes widened a bit as he sat back looking first to the fox creature than to the other two especially the one that just hit the ground afte falling through the vents and vents and felt like he was the only one who just noticed this. "Holy moly!" He exclaimed and looked to the screaming girl and slide down off the bed holding onto the pole that held his iv and and oxygen as he takes a step forward toward the girl freaking out. "A are you o okay?" He asked nervously before a doctor came into the room before he could get a response.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 20th 2017 13:22

*feeling rather week she couldn't keep running eventually she saw the room of a sickly little boy with an iv she used her telepathy to sense the boys feelings and she sensed a great pain in the little boy she stared at him until a nurse pinned her to the ground she tried to reach her arm out but she was at the entrance of the door the nurse than pulled a needle with a glowing orange liquid (it looked quite dangerous) and he injected it in her tail*SOMEBODY SAVE ME!*she screamed as tears where running down her eyes she was than dragged away and to weak to fight back *

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 20th 2017 13:58

"Ha hey, la leave her be cant you see she's scared!" He calls stepping close to the doorway and another nurse rushed over helping him back in the room. "Alright little one that's enough excitement for today," She said adjusting the needle in his hand again since it kept pushing out and took some medical tape to keep it place and told him to stay in the room until his mother came back.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 20th 2017 14:58

*she still had the sharp tool she got from an operating room(used for disection or cutting skin to put in metal implants etc) she cut the nurse and jumped for a vent on the cieling but the needle was still in her tail she was trying to climb up (the glowing orange liquid wasn't injected all the way* i have to escape!*she exlaimed but she couldn't pull out the needle as both her hands were attached to vent*

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.