Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 00:50

"Ill tra try " He stammered taking the iv off as it was irritating him and stood holding onto the arms f the chair looking to the other nurses scrambling about as he stood unsteadily on his legs feeling like he was standing side ways some how,

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 00:51

SStumbling aa bit and grasped the wolf girls shoulders with a yelp

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 00:55

ok every one we have to hurry the fastest way there is past nurse red hearts office

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 02:24

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 02:32

"now i will carry casper on my back to save time. lets just hope we don't see any of the orange lascl needles or anything else that might trigger my ptsd." carrys casper in the same position you would give someone a piggy back ride with "now we will have to be quick they will notice an ambulance missing but i think i know a patient that can help us she was a street racer a year ago she got into a car accadent witch is why she was brought here, we must find her cause im guessing none of us can drive an ambulance, she was going to be released a week from now cause all she has now is a red bruise on her arm."

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 02:37

(enter my new character mako saka

nickname maya

sex female

age 20

strengths she'll do what ever it takes to reach her goal, as long as it doesn't hurt a friend, and is a skilled driver

weaknesses is very delacate and frail,

past at the hospital: tried escaping and she evan got the lascl treatment 2 times

appearance: i uploaded 4 total photos one of them is a picture of her

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 02:38

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 02:52

"mercy now i'm gonna go get my friend maya out i'll be right back"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 03:14

"i got mya. are you up for an escape?" krystal asked as if she already new mako would say yes
"im always up for an escape we just take a left go strieght take another left go strieght and we're there, but we'll have to go past nurse redhearts office, i have quite the history with her, but we have to go now" said mako a.k.a maya in a determined voice

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 13:23

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 13:26

now we must hurry while nurse saprano is picking up the leall neadles

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 13:31

Casper cuddled into the fox girl, his head pounding still but at least he was awake though he was starting to get a bad feeling about this. Did he really want to leave with this person in the first, what if the doctor was right and he should just go back to his room like a good boy. Than again she was really mean and scary. He thought adjusting himself and found he was breathing a bit better for now. "What else is wrong here miss...."

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 13:48

if the non psychic patients dont get any better they kill them, nurse redheart doesn't even have a medical license she is the wife of the owner and executive and was tought by other nurses that worked there

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.