Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 23:21

"Gu guys nng.......Da do....Whats going on!" He finally said loudly enough for the others to hear and tried standing but found he couldn't leaning back more deeply into the chair. "Pla please.......I'm scared......." He said voicing what the others were more likely feeling as well his eyes growing heavy.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:24

first we gotta get this little guy to real hospital i heard nurse redheart call him casper. casper we are trying to escape do you want to come with us, we could get you to a real hospital

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:28

i dont know we could get casper to a real hospital and live out in the van or go our separate ways, we just should be anywhere but here

Edited Feb 21st 2017 23:29

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 23:34

"A ra real hospital? Bu but I've ba been here before........For ma my heart. It's....ma mer...." He shook his head tightening his grip on the wheelchairs handles winching as he could feel the small hole the iv needle press against his hand as the skin tried to close up against it but was used to this feeling. It helped keep him awake for now at least.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:45

this place has gone down the pipes and let me explain why, the old owner and executive died last month i was brought in around this time, his old son took the position as executive, and he has hired nurse redheart and is the hospital is just a cover up they still tend to sick patients but the ones who are gifted with psychic or telepathic powers where kept here like me forever or eventually killed after a while and thats why they invented lascl

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 00:08

Casper closed his eyes as their voices started to fade despite their urgency. The needle he picked up slipping from his grasp and sliding off his lap. He didnt have what they were talking about unless his rapid healing counted. He wasn't sure and with his mind shutting down he didnt quite care at the moment. His heart rate slowing down shivering a bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 00:18

not looking to great

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 00:33

"they already know, we gotta help casper the needle should keep him alive but he'll get really dizzy" injects it into caspers leg "now before we escape we need to help casper and get a bandage for my tail to cover up the holes from the LASCL shots
lifeforce.absorbing,soul,collapsing,liquid. shots"

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 13:20

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 00:37

Just as he was about to completely black out he feels a slight prick in his leg that hurted like hell as he jerked awake sitting up before groaning and holding his head and the needle came out easily for the fox girl and she saw the wound close up immediatly which explained why the needle in his hand was taped so formly against his hand. "wa wha what ohh man....."

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 00:48

we're gonna get you to a real hospital and escape but we have to sneak past nurse redheart's office, casper are you in?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.