Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 05:14

"what is that deep pain im feeling in my side, ahhh that stupid toy, kid stop you might kill me, uh i'll give you a orange lascl needle to the the leg if you keep going

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 17:39

pushes casper away "anyone else rejects my offer?" asked nurse readheart?

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 18:13

"good" she says loading them onto a diffrent ambulance than the flipped one and she eventually gets them all new rooms on the top floor in the east wing

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 19:13

When he got shoved to the side he fell to the floor letting go of the blade with a clatter and hit his side. He grind his teeth crying. Why did he do that why did he do that. Watching blood form on the side of the doctors coat before completely blacking out. When next he woke he had the mask back on and he felt less tired and tried sitting up but found he couldnt his hands restrained.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 19:26

nurse redheart walked in the room with a notable bandage wrapped around the above the wiast to the head area of her body, except her arms with a clipboared and a cup of orange juice, here you go mr heart some orange juice we will plan a blood sample capture to take a little bit of your blood for you and mako's blood tonight, and dont listion to your roomate she has been conversating with the fox girl and is mlst likly full of sh*t* now i got to check up on dylan and clo they share a room,

"hey casper did they restrain you too?" said mako lahing next to casper in a diffrent bed with restraints around her legs

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 19:38

"Pla please untie ma me please. I wont be bad no more I I wa was just scared you were being sa so mean to the fox girl." He stammered coughing a bit shaking as he became more awake pulling at his wrist a bit, trying to sit up as much as possible.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 20:07

after your blood sample taking tonight

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 24th 2017 01:50

hello clo hello dylan get used to these retraints they will be here for a short period of time wich is when we'er done by the end of the month

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 24th 2017 12:17

"on the top floor where we keep everyone who we consider crazy, your here for believing the fox girls lies" nurse redheart was waring a giant bandage to cover up the blood "hold im revieving word that caspers parants want too see him i best speak to them

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 24th 2017 15:09

nurse redheart walked up with the bandage from the giant scalple cut"shut up your almost as destructive as krystal and her friend mako, now here is some orange juice, andhe cant get the key he has restraints on" the juice had a slight glow to it "dont drink it" yelled krystal "shut up" said nurse redheart

Edited Feb 24th 2017 15:11

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.