Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 00:19

Casper cuddles closer to Clo and Dylan shivering a bit and covering his ears. Squeezing them as tightly as possible to try and drown out the blaring sirens outside the medal box. "I want mama....." He mumbled and the ty elephant he had earlier slide to the front were the wall was that seperated them from the front section.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 00:20

sh*t i if i dont flip the van we will of that cliff

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 01:33

flips the car over to avoid falling off the cliff" mya what the hell" yelled krystal
"the road led to a cliff" said mya "it was either this or we die" yelled mya "ok everyone we're not safe yet we have to run on foot but her house is a mile away in a sacluded area in the woods i'll carry casper again to avoid him slowing us down, now mya a year of you in the hospital means your solar pannels should've charged about a year and a half worth of power of power thats good but we have to hurry go right everyone"

Edited Feb 23rd 2017 03:22

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 01:41

Casper yelled screaming a bit as the car swerved on its side flying out of her grasp and rolled a few times with the bounce of the vehicle and opened his eyes enough to grab onto foster before coming to a stop. Not particularly knowing were he was, a bruise forming along his cheek and blood forming down the front of his forehead and his ears started to ring as he tried to get up before falling back on his side. Starting to black out. The doll clutched tightly to his chest.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 01:50

"i brought a green leall needle to help him it will keep him alive till we get him a real hospital"injects it in his leg

Edited Feb 23rd 2017 01:51

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 03:27

"ok every one we'er her but wipe your feet before entering i dont want to vaccume up dirt with my crapy little handheld vaccum" said mako as she enterd her house "i'm gonna get my keys and take casper to a real hospital" said mako as she went to her room to get her keys"everyone there are pizza rolls in the freezer if you get hungry" she said heating up a cup of instant mac n cheese"ok krystal i'm gonna need you to help me put casper in the car i've also heated up some mac n cheese incase he gets hungry cause hospitals have crappy food"

Edited Feb 23rd 2017 03:32

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 03:43

"Please dont send me away......." He said quietly curled up against whoever was carrying him. Aside from the bruises from the crash his breathing had evened out completely and seemed better than when he was hooked up to all those machines. He stirred waking up briefly before closing his eyes again.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 04:00

"here's some eye drops dylan they help with bad vision krystal be back in a minute i'll be gone for a while" just then a familiar figure walks out of the way it was nurse redheart"you cant get away. mako we have your medical records your friend suyiki filled out and she gave us your house location" said nurse red heart in a smug voice "damn it i told her to use a fake adress so i wouldn't be tracked" said mako "and i prefer to be callad mya" "i will call you what your records say you are, now we where gonna release you next month but krystal tought you too much, and we are gonna need dylan back and casper i have a small little machine in my tote that lets me see if people have extraordinary gifts such as caspers advanced healing and dylans telakheniesis. we need them back and cloe too" said nurse redheart in the same smug tone of voice "once i send this videos i just took on my phone to the police that won't be necessary cause you will be found out and you and your lying husband get arrested" said mako in a smug tone of voice similar to the one nurse redheart used "oh i dont think so" said nurse redheart as she smacked it out of her hands and into the floor "that was a note 6 and you broke it? i cant believe you" yelled mako " you won't believe this" she said as she reached from her bag and grabbed a lascl shot and injected mako with it mako started screaming and was in imense pain and she did so with krystal as well getting a similar result " now if any of you kids resist its the same thing for all of you little sh*ts" yelled nurse redheart in a demanding voice

Edited Feb 23rd 2017 05:10

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 23rd 2017 04:14

Casper stood unsteadily. His hair obscuring his features but tears could be seen as he looked to the nurse. Holding the wall and as he listened to the conversation he now fully realized he really couldn't trust this nurse dropping Forest to the ground and taking a step forward. Wincing when she said she wanted him back for his odd ability. He was born this way. Maybe? It wasn't his fault. It wasn't their fault either. Taking another unsteady step even as Mako started screaming in pain and took another step forward before running a bit stumbling into Nurse RedHearts arms hugging her tightly. "Please take me to mama!" He yelled shaking and tightened his grip on something in his hands and she felt a sharp pain as a scalpel pierced deeply into her side. "I'm scared." He whispered pressing the blade as hard as he could. The one he kept hidden in Forest.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 23rd 2017 04:19

your mom has left visiting ours are over you can see her tomorrow if you come with me

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.