Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 29th 2017 20:13

mako was silent untill the girl spoke "these needles lascel and the newly invented lasc, made from illegal toxins, just 1 drop makes thousands of needles," confused mako was standing there "are you project d?" asked mako who was scared "its my new name everyone calls me. tell me what brings you to my room? all i have had here is pain and suffering. i will be killed in do time, and you and all your friends will too. i sensed what these new needles are for." mako was even more shocked when she turned around seeing blood along the lower area of here dress " i'm looking for a friend a woman like nobody else" said mako "don't look for her, i can see the path your on and it leads to sadness and suffering." mako wasn't shure what to say she looked like she was about to cry "what you seek is not behind you its ahead" mako sat on the floor and started crying, "i don't know what to do" said mako as she was crying "she wants you to leave and get as far away from here as possible " said the strange girl "i cant without her, she gave us hope and let us have hope for another. day out of this place" said mako "she has had the lasc needle, i can't tell you what will happen knowing to much of your future could effect the chances of getting the desired outcome that door to your right only leads to a path of sadness" said the strange girl, mako still crying looked to her right seeing the door leading to another room but she was struggling to speak "whats behind it?" she asked "i can't controll your future or the decisions you make, its up to you and the boy" said the strange girl "what about you, whats happened with you? how do i know you if you know all this? how do you?"asked mako trying to supress more tears "a good question, but for another time" said the strange girl "we can help you" said mako "unlike your missing friend my fate is most likley going to end in a travesty" sated the strange girl "but you implied that i could change my future from one of sadness" said mako "yes but with the path your on it will be very hard to change, like mine, the future is not one big turn of events, but rather like a stream with many branching paths we as people are on a set path and we can change that path when necessary, i am sensing sadness within you its ok, there are 2 possible paths leading to success and as you go on more may open and close" mako was crying again thinking that this was just trying to make her feel better

Edited Mar 30th 2017 05:13

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 29th 2017 23:19

"what about casper" asked mako still "the boy is on the same path as you, you and him are the only hopes for everyone here, you may have no gift like these kids but you have something just as good you have the similar strengths as your friend no powers but you can't solve this all on your own, as for the boy what he finds in that door could change his future, he is special you must keep him safe

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 30th 2017 00:01

((I wonder where everyone went. ))

Casper paused as he opened the door. Listening to what they had to say and slowly closed the door he was opening and rounded back to Mako's side. Seeing a strange girl in a dress and he paled seeing the blood around the bottom of her dress like some sick lace design and listen to what she had to say while leaning close to the door becoming confused by the girls words. They were confusing and cryptic and she spoke like she had seen everything but also nothing at the same time. Speaking in circles and cryptic responses to much of Mako's questions and he turned red finally cutting in. "What are you talking about. What is anyone talking about. I have a crapy heart.....Am I using that bad word right....." He shook his head. Coughing and winching. "Sure I can heal a little faster than most people but otherwise Im useless. Your crazy and I I.....I dont wanna leave anyone behind" He said tearing up as his cheeks reddened and he started to cry as he spoke.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 00:10

"the path your on is one of sadness. that of witch you seek is not behind you its ahead. i've been here for years. i have been in your shoes when i was your age. i will run no longer. i've seen your friend she needs your help, but you can't do anything here. i suggest you leave get out of here there is a delivery truck getting ready to leave. you could stay here and accept this place as have i, or you could enter the door next to my bed. i can't make the decision for you, nor can i say i fear what they will do to us, i fear nothing as all is possible if the godesses will it."

Edited Mar 30th 2017 05:16

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 01:08

"be cautous though one of the 3 paths leads to sadness 1 leads to a massacre and one leads to freedom" said the strange girl "we all have a purpose here, mine is completed, you and mako have a chance to serve yours" she said as more blood dripped from inside her dress/skirt "i have poor vision, but i can see the furures of people, and i can sense things around as well, i sense a familier aura neer by that of witch i have sensed before an agressive evil aura" she said as more blood dripped from inside her dress and onto the floor leaving a puddle

Edited Mar 30th 2017 05:30

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 20:31

"are you ok?" asked mako "in 7 minutes its the end. you are all in grave danger!" said the strange girl

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 30th 2017 22:45

Casper sniffed stepping in and hugging the girl. Even if shebeas crazy she could come with us. "Come with us. Will get miss fox girl and we can go together. Maybe go to my mama's she'll listen and help us"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 23:36

"no matter what my fate is sealed, i sense a feeling in you, that of witch i havn't sensed in a long time... that of compassion. i know you wanna help everyone but the, fox girl can't be helped here, there is a delivery truck leaving, there is this door and you can stay here, i will provide any assistantance i can, but i cant tell you your future" said the strange girl "whats behind the door?" asked mako "a dark disturbing secret, a path of sadness follows with you 2 should you open it" just then then strange girl feels more blood from inside her dress and falls to the floor, " i sense a dark aura that of witch we know all to well, you must hide now!"

Edited Mar 31st 2017 05:32

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 30th 2017 23:39

"Enough talking Im twelve and even I know this is wrong. Please come and hide with us" He says starting to cry and runs ver to help her up and support her coughing a bit. "Come on lets go please" he pleads

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 00:23

"there are only two ways out that door, and the main entrance. i suggest you two hide." mako grabs casper and drags him with her under the hospital bed, and nurse redheart walks in seeing the strange girl laying in a puddle of her own blood "well well project D, where did all this blood come from"says nurse redheart "you know where and you know why" says the girl "how many rounds was it today? no dont tell me... 6? no that's not why i'm here. but i am here to tell you in a week you will die enjoy this life while you have it, testing on the fox girl was a succsess" nurse redheart kicks the girl in the stomach "wait" says the strange girl "i see your future now, a bunch of arms around you in a cold embrace, and you becoming a toy for several people with no hope of escape" says the strange girl "listion you can't scare me with your" nurse red heart was suddenly called up to the front "nurse redheart, a blond girl is getting really mad asking for her friend mako" said a nurse mako was shocked "siyuki!" she whispered "sigh i was just having some fun and it gets ruined" says nurse redheart as she was leaving as the room was empty mako helped the strange girl up and got casper out from under the bed "what will we do now?" asked the strange girl

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.