Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 20:42

"yes i have one planned for you in 1-2 hours depending how long krystal's operation goes now boys i'll give you 2 a sticker if you 2 make a sure she doesn't leave this area as most of our medical staff got ingured by her little escape attempts and also make sure she doesn't touch these krystal is very dangerous and we can't set her free in this state, now i have another paitent to attend to and she escaped, nurse saprano im going to look for cloe i'll be in my office after i find her" she walks away krystal is weak walking twords the leal needles untill falling down, she tried using caspers chair to get back up, but she failed and layed down breathing very heavily

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 20:57

nurse saprano was almost done untill krystal screamed startling the nurse causing her to drop all the leall needles again a few of them rolled twords dyllan and casper krystal was about to grab one untill nurse saprano noticed she stepped on her hand "no one is allowed to touch these" she then looked at dylan and casper "that goes for you to boys"just than krystal started talking in a very weak voice "get me one please, i need it to get out of here"

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 13:12

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 21:07

also here is a character sheet for nurse redheart and saprano

name alexis redheart

speicies:human

roll:chief nurse and co executive of the facility

age 29

sex female

bio: greedy and short temperd does what ever her boss tells her to do

appearance: i dont have a picture but she has pink hair green eyes a red nurse outfit and has and bag full of lascl needles

name sara saprano

age 22

sex female

roll assistant to nurse redheart

bio is afraid of nurse redheart and came to work there to help people untill she got to know nurse redheart she wantes to quit but is to scared

appearance brown hair blue eyes, and a similar suit as nurse redhearts exept white

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 21:09

krystal stared at dylan and reached her hand towords him from the ground talking in a weak voice "inject the green needle in my tail and take the other needles out"

Edited Feb 21st 2017 21:10

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 21:20

krystal got back up slowly as if her strength was returning "we need to get out of here and i have a plan but its crazy"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:03

this place put me through so much suffering i can't be here a second longer or they might give me more lascl shots

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:13

the green needles are leall they give back lost strength but they make humans dizzy for an hour it says so on nurse redhearts clipboard, its L.E.A.L.L lifeforce.enhancing.anti.lascl.liquid

Edited Feb 21st 2017 23:15

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 23:15

Casper coughed and was starting to get sleepy for some reason. Barely acknowledging the mess and the chaos that was going on around him. His skin turning a slight tinge of green as he felt a little sick to his stomach. Breathing in more deeply to catch his breath from the oxygen and looked up to the others shaking his head trying to clear the fog and webs that seemed to be growing ever nearer from within making it a little hard to focus. He was probably just tired from all the commotion he tried to convince himself shivering. casper lifted his head and took a needle to look at it slipping it away somewere when the other nurse wasn't looking and looked to the fox girl. "Wa whats going on miss." He asked nervously and winched as the other girl slipped crashing into the floor and he saw that two maybe among many had snagged into her skin. "Oh no that cant be good"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:18

we're getting out of here i have a plan but its crazy, are you ok to escape with us?

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 23:19

the place is closed for the night so the only unlocked exit is in the ambulance bay we need to sneek abored an ambulance and get out of here

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.