Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 10:06

Heart:Got it.

*Heart ducks back into the kitchen to find the first aid kit, she can get the ice after that. As she searches, she hopes spells like the one Solar is under doesn't become a regular occurrence. She also realizes that she should probably get a few more tasers, it would probably be a good idea to give one to everypony in the apartment. Maybe get some pepper spray....

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 10:30

*Dancer uses her magic to assist her as she takes Solar down the hall. As Glory opens the door for her, she walks inside an empty room and places Solar on the bed made up inside.*

Dancer: How long will he be out for?

Glory: I don't know. Magic like this usually doesn't last long, maybe a few minutes to half an hour. Lemon Balm helps though with the worst of the effects, maybe as a tea. I think we have some in the kitchen.

Dancer: Thanks Glory... If anything happens to him...

Glory: I know... Are you okay, Dancer?

Dancer: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Glory: I was just thinking after what you said, I realise I don't know much about you or your background either...

Dancer: … Neither does Solar. I feel bad about running out and lying to him back at the shop. I should probably tell him about everything but it's hard to talk about it. He was just talking about his parents and how they weren't exactly supportive of him leaving to go out into his own life and...

Glory: It reminded you of your parents?

Dancer: I... Yeah. I don't know how you guessed but yeah.

Glory: Oh... Do you miss them? I kind of miss mine but they understood that I have to make my own future.

Dancer: No no… I don't miss them or the replacements. I'm glad I managed to escape honestly...

Glory: … Oh... Sorry, Dancer...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 10:43

*Heart enters a few minutes later, the first aid kit balanced on her back with an ice pack resting on top of the box.

Heart:So......who is he? Besides the next apartment member, I mean.

Edited Nov 30th 2019 10:43

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 11:01

*Dancer looks up and over to Heart. Glory moves out of the room to get some tea.*

Dancer: He's uh... His name is Solar Flare and he just moved to Filly. He's nice, a typical nerd from what I understand but his heart's in the right place. He's a nice guy...and I uh barely know him. I have his number though?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 11:13

Heart:Oh? Well, that's good. It's getting harder and harder to find good ponies...

*She trails off, not sure about what else to say.

Heart:Anyways.....where did he hit his head? The ice pack isn't getting any colder.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 11:17

*Dancer looks back over to Solar a little sheepish.*

Dancer: I um, I'm not quite sure actually. I was so stunned that I didn't really know what was going on until it happened! I'm not sure...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 11:21

Heart:Ah. That might make things a bit difficult...

*Heart approaches the bed, setting the box and ice pack near Solar.

Heart:He landed on his left side, right?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 11:54

*Dancer nods just as Glory is walking back inside.*

Dancer: Yeah. I think so... maybe... Possibly??

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 12:13

Heart:Okay.... I'll just...

*Heart turn Solar's head so it's resting on its right side. She places the ice pack on top of the left side of his face.

Heart:I.... I just need to make sure I heard things right in the other room. Dizzy Spell has done this to other ponies? Including you Dancer?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 12:34

*Dancer goes silent in thought.*

Glory: No, I think? They did it to me. I nearly lost my chance at getting a room too but luckily I had only passed out after the interview on the way out the door. It was a really fast interview though...

Dancer: Now that I think about it, I felt really ill as soon as I went into the apartment. I managed to keep my composure though and went home as normal. I figured I was just hungover or something.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.