Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 23:41

( I mean so the rules read that we play 4 real days of 1 role play day. We're actually on the third day of the four for the first day of classes. So you can go with that. )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 18th 2019 01:18

( @Jordyn....I got you a roomie) ( So enjoy :) )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 18th 2019 16:25

( Sorry I didn't unpause the role play, still updating things. If you want to see the full roster. Go check it out on the OOC forum MBU.

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 00:50

News and Updates:

****It may have taken more time than I wanted, but the MBU OOC ROSTER & DORM PAIRINGS has been completed. Please check out the full roster and see your dorm pairing. If you have any issues or want to swap with someone. Please ask them if that's okay and then let me know and I can do that for you. *****

***** Tomorrow things will be unpaused. We're in the afternoon on Monday of the first day of school. Some people have some classes to show up for and others are getting ready for the meet and greet event at 7:30 p.m. (role play time) for the transfer and freshman students. Faculty will be there as well. Please be at this event as it's the best way to meet those on the roster that you want. I'm not saying that you can't meet them within other events. It's just the best way to get some interaction. *****

**** I'm excited to see how this new cast works together. Let's make MBU one of the best role plays on here as I know it has been previously on other sites ****

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 19th 2019 03:57

((@ThePerfectSister I filled out the application where do I put it?))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 19th 2019 04:03

Full Name:Xander Canzanelli

Major: Special Education

Hair: dyed black with bright pink on top

Eyes:blue with hints of green

Height: 5'8

Weight:140 1bs

Hobbies: making people laugh with his weird noises, partying, making puppets for special needs people

Personality: loud,dorky, flirty, Xander is the biggest Emo ever despite his looks and music choice he is the friendliest one to come across making friends isn't too hard for him. being experimental in his teens he stole his sisters boyfriend once and trashed the neighbours yard after drinking.

Favorite Music: screamo, metal,rock

Favorite Food: pizza,flaming hot cheetos

Comfortable with dorm pairing with Co-Ed or Prefer Same Gender: Co-ed

Photo Of Character or Link Of Character: ( Must be real....no anime.)

Edited Jul 19th 2019 04:03

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 08:11

@RayanM ---- I made a MBU OOC FORUM with updated Roster and Dorm Pairings.

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 08:13

@Piperrox002 --- I moved your application into the MBU OOC Forum. You can see the full roster and updated Dorm Pairings there.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 08:25

*** It was around 3:22 p.m. on Monday of the first day of classes. The campus yet lively and the majority of people were looking forward to the meet and greet that was going to happen on the large universities football field at 7:30 p.m. tonight.

* Bianca's last class for the day with Tonya had ended as the two would be walking back to the dorm's together. " Well classes are done for the day for us unless you have some elective class you are working on" " I still have to decide what to wear to this event...." " You up to coming with me?" " Don't mind my shirtless roomy....." Heading down the hallway and using her key that she received from the RA Amber to get into her room. Not seeing Ryan there. Walks over to her closet. " I can just go real simple instead of sexy" " Sleek and cute works too" Starts to sift through her closet's dresses.

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 19th 2019 08:34

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 09:00

* Mariana left her dorm room door opened with some hispanic r&b music playing while she was dancing a bit around her room while decorating it with some streamers around the closet and having a disco ball hanging slightly down from the ceiling. Being done with her classes and now to keep organizing her room. Figuring she didn't have a roomy as of yet. So she was going to enjoy the room in full for herself for the time being.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.