Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 03:42

Jade looks at Connor awkwardly as he begins complimenting her not knowing how to handle the situation but was glad to have him by her side through everything and since their intimate time she never once thought about a pill or rd bull, holding her phone in one hand and his in the other they walk down the hallway.

"Ugh thanks I guess you look handsome too well we can for for a little bit if i pinch the inside of your wrist it means i'm uncomfortable and we ditch the place understood?"

Jade saw Caroline and Scarlett approach asking where she has been making sure Connor was right beside her the whole time as she was feeling uneasy on wether she wanted to share her now existant sex life sure she made out with lots of people but it never meant anything.

"Hey you two how are things I overheard you two are roomies now that is pretty cool as for myself just been really busy with work,studying and finding out about the Netherlands since Connor's friend comes in a few days right? haven't seen much of Xander though mind you I haven't been sleeping or in my room much thats thevperk of being a mobile company i can work anywhere as long as i have a phone,laptop and internet/data"

Holly sees Connor approach with a cute smile trying to be awfully cheerful and Jade have him a glare signaling him to cut the rope fast and move on to something less flirty.

"Hey Connor right? I am doing pretty good, thanks glad that people actually showed up I wasn't sure since being a new student can be awkward and overwhelming"

@lilySweet

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 03:53

(( oh sometimes it doesn't either sign me out or keeps me logged in too long but I will sadly be going to bed soon as it is 1am here and having a hard time seeing/concentrating, I think we lost more people in general :(

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 13:09

((@lilySweet recruitments would be nice so if you could contact some people that would be a big help thanks))

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 15:25

((@Mysterious_Lost_Soul I am willing to play if you want to use Blake and Scar))

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Dec 29th 2019 01:18

* It had been a month after the sorority was in force as it was nearing the time of Halloween. As Bianca Jensen had continued to lead the sorority girls after properly getting the town home fully for the sorority girls that she recruited. Her long dark hair silky hair went down her shoulders with her brown eyes staring about. Wearing a maroon top with a long black skirt with a slit on the left side. Seeing that her life had been adjusted to running things with Tonya.

Sitting with the middle meeting room which was composed of the kitchen and living room with a nice sized couch and TV. She ended up lounging and looking down at her phone to see if her sister was going to text her back anytime soon. " Ugh, what the hell?" " You ask someone to get decorations for a party and they take forever to follow through"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Mar 23rd 2021 19:00

The original is coming back everyone. Sorry I've vanished from my duties on this. But this time I'm going to get a Discord Rp for this. Time to make some magic.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.