Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 00:40

Holly sees another blonde girl that looked fairly young but not old enough to drink or at least the way Holly saw it from her end this girl seemed to be looking around confused and in a pretty summer dress which had a bit of country flare and wondered if this was one of her new check ins.

"Hello I'm Holly the RA for the term is there anything I can help you with?"

@BiQueen

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 01:38

@lilySweet are you up?

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 01:57

((@lilySweet okay if you ever need a recap let me know))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 02:41

Recap

Holly got a giant box from Caroline and Scarlett which ended up having a tight low cut red dress in it and matching red heels it was a gift feom Scarlett who ended up buying it in Italy but never wore it, Xander is trying to get his nuddy Kason back as he has been M.I.A. and Jade has been making love with Connor))

@lilySweet

Edited Aug 3rd 2019 02:41

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 02:51

((@Jordyn_ Hi how are you))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 02:52

**Attention All***

I will be doing a cut off late late tomorrow night/Sunday morning just as a heads up

-Piper

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 02:57

Jade waits in the middle of her room feeling out of her element she liked the cuteness of the emo unicorns and bears but she much rather of been back in bed wearing her lounge pants and tank top and hair a mess but Connor wanted to go and get dressed up for this big event at least it was for owople like her so there might be people the same age as her since she hasn't been able to catch up with anyone due to studying/ work and personal time with Connor.

"Okay I think I might be ready to go finally so sorry I kept you waiting so long but it was worth it you're lucky you are cute and a good kisser or else you wouldn't of gotten me to convince myself on this dress or being here with my laptop, visitin Holly isn't a bad idea actually"

@lilySweet

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 03:01

Xander texts Kason back after seeing his text message and he really wanted to get to the bottom of why his buddy had just abandoned ahip within the last day and a half the snack bar raids and jokes just didn't seem to have that same humorous flare and it made him sad, frowning a little he decides to sit down on a couch in the lounge snd wait for him.

*Okay I'll kick your a** myself if you ditch anymore I owed the girls big time too bad I had to take a smelly Uber back to campus as I was an idiot and ordered two double Jack and Cokes so my car is at Black Swan until tomorrow morning"

@SweetButPsycho

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 03:24

Holly saw a girl in a light oink dress with green unicorns and a good looking blonde in a black button up dress shirt approaching her and she looked down seeing her low cut dress and showing off more than was expected for a role model but her new residents felt that dressing up was necessary.

"Hi you two and no you aren't too late most people have been visting the lounge and leaving like its an open house event which I guess it kind of is if you think about. oh Jade you look so cute a very unique style choice but it looks so good on you"

@lilySweet

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 3rd 2019 03:26

(( yeah seems like its just you and I Lily :( ))

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.