Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 12:50

Full Name: Gaia Burnita aka Tom Boy
Major:Airodinamic Enginingeering
Hair:firey red
Eyes: blue and grey
Heigth:5:11
Weigth:100 KG
Personality: While she can be a deep thinker and a to social she can be pretty easy going and fun loving . She also knows when to turn on the charm and be girly. She's smart but not in your face kind of way. She can take the hits in contact sports, she prefers keep things peaceful amongst her peers when possible, by not taking sides. If one party is in the wrong she will ask to talk to them in private.
Hobbies: cooking, making or fixing bikes cares and so on. Martial arts, racing and more.
Favorite food: West Indian food
Favorite Music: R&B Hip hop
Pic: Firey red hair, slightly bulky build, long well toned legs, often seen in training bras and such or mancaics overalls. She has some really nice dresses but hardly wears.
Extra: her mum owns a multi story book store called expansion.

Edited Jul 11th 2019 17:55

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 12:52

* Bianca noticed Tonya didn't seem to engage in any attitude like the rest had immediately came off from her uptight behavior. Hence letting her defensed down for the moment. " Hmmmm I'm working on fashion european designs too with a secret ingredient infused into the dresses to make them self fit any type of model" " It's the newest innovation helped from some nerdy science guy that it wasn't my proudest moment" " But I went on one date with him in agreement for him to help me"

* Samantha listened to her sister mention about the guy named Eugene...but preferred to be called "Gene". " Yeah well that same guy hit on me" " I had to lie and ended up kissing my girl friend to act like I was lesbian" " Not my proudest moment either" Challenging her sister back. Danny must've either felt blessed to have three females accompanying him or have the fear of being in the middle of a cat fight breaking out.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 13:19

* Bianca nods. " I suppose we shall, but the better question is" " Who is driving?" Letting out a yawn. Just the mention of driving made her tired. Having wanted to take a nap in the room till she had a douche bag for a roomy that was trying to play coy with her. Having a feeling he was going to be one of those snooty guys that puts on a thin pair of framed glasses while reading a book and having a cup of tea and a brisket on a plate while some Mozart music would be playing in the back ground.

Shaking that image out of her head. " Well Tonya...you most likely are either to be my direct competition or one that is on a partnership with me" " I guess that will be decided in time" Grabbing out her keys from her back pack and tossing them to Samantha. " You drive...." Leading the pack with her.

* Samantha caught the keys with a good reaction and looking to the two others. " Okay come on Tonya and mime" Playfully calling Danny as he followed them. It would be easy for anyone to think someone cut out his tongue from no further comments coming from him. Either that or he lost a bet. Following behind Bianca as she seemed eager to get out right now.

* Bianca would suddenly hear her phone go off and pausing for the moment. " This is the Queen Bee Bianca speaking....how may I help you?" ------ The guy would respond on the other line. " Hey it's Dale from the coffee shop" " So my boss reviewed your application to work here and are you able to start tomorrow at 7 a.m.?" ------ Bianca thought to herself with pressing a finger against her chin. " Yeah, that's fine." " I'll fill out the paper work in a bit" Hanging up the phone. Not even a minute later her phone would ring again. " What the hell....?" " Hello this is the Queen Bee Bianca....." ---- " Hey it's Matt....you know the guy from the track" " I was wondering if you'd like to come watch practice later....say around 3 p.m.?" ----- Bianca half smiled with not giving a direct answer. " As long as you aren't expecting me to come in pom poms...then I suppose I can fit that into my schedule" ---- "Great!" " I look forward to seeing my support there later....bye hottie"

* Samantha looked to her sister questionably. " I'm going to guess that wasn't dad calling us to wish us good luck here?" ---- Bianca turned to face the group. " No....it was Dale from the coffee shop...I start tomorrow" " And the other was from some guy I met this morning" " He's pretty cute" " But I don't kiss and tell" She'd turn back forward and head towards the parking lot.

@CourtneyVSain @DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 13:47

* Bianca would get in on the passenger side and belting herself in. " Ugh....well I guess I better get my inner demons out as tomorrow it's meeting people at the coffee shop and then some greet and meet event as well" Putting a hand on her head. Tonya seemed pretty reserved in her opinion and Danny was probably whiter than a ghost. " Do either of you want the air conditioner on?" " Tonya?" " Casper?" She'd say simply with letting out a yawn.

* Samantha would start the car up and putting the air conditioner on. " Well for me....is flirting an activity?" A laugh escaping her. " I'm kidding, I like to work out, go to the mall and shop, sing some karaoke with friends, and I guess my new hobby would be walking along the beach" " It's so gorgeous....I mean not like LA was that bad, but it's nice to see the opposite coast of the US" " What about you?"

* Bianca chimed in some while leaning her seat back a little. " Cheerleading, shooting pool, dancing at the club, drinking some signature alcohol drinks, and working out." " Tonya....who is your roomy?" " Maybe I'll switch with you" " Mines a bit of a buff version of a nerd if that makes any sense" " Would that be like a Bruce Banner?" Questioning it out loud.

* Samantha laughed some and answer before Tonya could. " Technically Casper here is her roomy" " So that trade is probably a no go I'd assume" " But I don't even think I have a roomy or else he's been scared to show up" Concentrating on the drive and then looking at the restaurants. " How about this Marietta Italian Cuisine?" " That sounds simple enough"

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 14:49

* Samantha would swiftly pull the car into the parking area and position herself between two cars before putting it into park. Unbuckling her seat belt and lightly shaking Bianca. " Hey we're here...." Turning to get out of the car.

* Bianca woke up from a quick power nap. As she'd hear the others get out of the car. Unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car in following the others. Re-adjusting to things as she just had woken up. Walking to the others. " Hey Tonya...." " So do you have any guys that you think are cute here?" " Samantha has her eye on one dorky guy at the cafe" " I have a football guy in mind for me" " What about you?" She didn't seem to think about Danny and her being some item. But she was curious to ask anyways.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 15:12

* Mariana would now instead enjoy the glorious outdoors to do some reading as obviously the library faulted more so on immaturity of two. Walking over to the bench that faced the peaceful fountain. The activities of ultimate frisby were taking place as well as tossing a football by another group. Sitting down and taking her book out of her back pack with flipping it opened to the page she left off on. Putting her left leg promptly over her right while continuing to read.

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 15:57

* Bianca headed in with the other three as they'd make their way in to be greeted by the hostess. " Four of us and I'd prefer booth with possibly facing from the sun thanks" Flashing her smile. ---- The hostess rolled her eyes and grabbed the menus with leading the way over to a booth in the corner. " Does this work for you?" Looking particularly at Bianca.

* Bianca took her menu. " Yes....this particular spot is perfect....thanks" Then looking over at the menu. " I don't care what they say.....a small bowl of fettuccine alfredo is to a girls heart" Nodding some and closing her menu. " Plus I deserve it." ---- Shifting her attention again to Tonya. " So tell me more about yourself" " Are you a transfer?" " Freshman?" " What is your thoughts about joining some sorority?" Her annoyance on the dorms already could be indicated.

* Samantha smirked at her sister and then looked over at Danny with trying to get him involved. " So....where are you from?" " What kind of stuff do you like to do?" Attempting to get some kind of interaction from him. However, she'd let him linger on the questions while her own eyes would scan over the menu till she figured out what she wanted.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 16:16

* Bianca would be ready to order and looking to Danny and Tonya. " Okay Casper, you ready to order?" " Tonya....?" Suddenly another guy approached the booth. Looks to him a bit annoyed. " You know stalking is one my first annoyances in life" ---- Not sounding too friendly at the moment after a bit of trying to calm down with going out.

* Samantha quickly intervened somewhat in as he was generally cute in the strong guy sense. Still she liked the nerdy slim guys for some reason which most would never depict her in dating since she could have her pick of the litter. It was a clear misconception. ----- " No I think it's nice that he joins us" " I mean Tonya has her roomy here and now your roomy is here" " Just mine is still MIA" " But whatever....so I'm Samantha by the way" " Bianca's younger sister" " This is Tonya....I think they are dormed in 106, right?" " This is Danny, but I guess from him not really talking much" " He's Casper according to Bianca."

* Bianca sighed some and pushing some of her hair back. Putting a fake smile on. " So Ryan is it?" " Yeah....?" " I thought you were wanting to be in your room all day reading a book" " I was expecting next the sound of Mozart music and you drinking out of a dainty tea cup"

* Luckily then the waitress came over. " Hello I'm Cheyenne" " Welcome to Marietta's Italian Cuisine Restaurant" " What can I get you all to drink?" ---- Bianca stated in first. " A glass of Miller Lite for me" ----- Samantha laughed as her sister was already getting herself a drink. Then adding her order in. " A water for me and whatever you other two want" ----- The waitress looked to Bianca. " ID please" ----- Bianca nodded. " Makes sense...." Grabs out her ID and showing it before placing it away. ----- The waitress nodded and headed to get the drinks.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 16:33

Gaia is still in the bookstore called expansion sorting out books, that had just come in, from the outside it looks kind of rustic but inside the shop is very modern and has computers should no one be able to help.
There's also pretty good secrity set up and lots more to offer inside.
Shes humming to her self, it's because of this store that she is saved in more ways than she can count.
The best thing is it's very close to the coffee shop, so she can take breaks with out worry she goes up to the room above the shop and gets out of her clothes folding them. She then gets in the shower and quickly gets in and is washing after working her shift.

It's not long before she's done and does all she needs to get ready to go clubbing. She finds a nice black dress that fits her just right and black and gold flats.
She then grabs her Id wallet and handbag puts the items in the bag then heads down stairs, she then puts a sign in window saying be back in the morning. She then walks to the Italian that is really popular and pays the right amount to get a good table.
Some of the men with wives sneak a look at her as she walks with a staff member to her table. He sits her down and she says with a slight Irish accent" thank you".
He nods then leaves her to relax, a few minutes later a waiter comes and says" do you know what you want to eat or and drink".
She says" extra strong virgin bloody marry and allbeata please".
He rights it down then leaves, in the mean time she see a group of students talking.

Edited Jul 11th 2019 17:44

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 17:02

* Bianca shifted her focus on Tonya since she seemed to be the easiest to talk to on the moment without being judged on her comments like Samantha has done and how Ryan had annoyed her earlier. Tonya was on a neutral level with her at the moment. " How interesting....." " I transferred as well from a private college and after two years I've transferred here to finish out a semester or maybe two" " Depends on how ambitious I feel and if the place isn't a dud" Raised her brow for the moment. " So you are looking forward to meeting other girls?" " Interesting....."

As the waitress brought back over the drinks on the tray. " Okay here we are and are you all ready to order?" ------ Bianca ignored Danny now as he was just going to have water. Those water diets went a long way. " Yes I will have a small bowl of fettuccine alfredo" " Light on the sauce...." Handing the menu over. ----- Samantha then went next. " A small bow of pasta with just marinara sauce and a small bowl of salad to the side with light italian dressing." Handing her menu over as well and then allowing the others to order.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.