Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:30

* Mariana laughs. " I didn't see a rubber band on the door and I just apologized before running off and locking myself in the room" She felt like a coward in a sense, but she was grossed out by same sex couples. She wouldn't bash them if like she heard about them, but the whole seeing really scarred her. " I probably interrupted the two" Turning her head to listen to her mention of a cute guy and his dog. " Neither has mine....I think he's MIA....but whatever more room for me till they just throw someone in there" ---- " You got hit on by a coffee guy...that's priceless" " Well that's better than me." " So you going to that meet and greet tonight?" " How many other classes do you have left for today?" " Oh and I'm studying graphic design"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 22:01

* Mariana laughed again. " No indication of anything besides a guy laying on his chest shirtless and a guy standing beside as the door was closed" " How else would I interpret that?" " Sounds like one of those gay written starts to a novel....kind of like the Broke Back Mountain movie" " And no I never saw it....just it grosses me out" ---- " Anyways it sounds like you got a crush on two guys..." " I'd say flip a coin and go for that" Laughs. " I mean unless the pros and cons are easy enough to establish" " I think I like that guy that was going to help me....but then again he didn't say much." " And his girl roomy looked to cling onto him fast."

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 22:09

* Samantha sat on the bed and still looked over at Ryan. " If taking off your shirt is your way of getting noticed." " No offense...but you kind of need a personality too and like my sister would say....yours has not been sold over yet" Laughs at that analysis. " Plus I know you really like my sister" " So then stop acting like a creep and ask her out" " Cause hitting on me is not going to win her over you know?" Studying Ryan for the moment. Leaning back against the bed. " I might just play the solo bout till some guy really intrigues me"

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 22:31

( @madelainebell, sure go for it. I'm trying to recruit others and I'm handling three characters. Just do it as long as you feel you can control them efficiently )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 23:09

* Mariana laughed some again with feeling the sun hit upon her skin. " Well look at you" " That is kind of fun having guys fight over you" " I have to agree on that" Then listening to her general comment about coed dorms. A fair generalization. It's almost as if you see a guy and a girl at the movies...it's considered a date by generalization. " Yeah well I mean if mine was hot....maybe he saw me and scrammed since I have the bitch look or something" " But I like the extra space for now."

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 23:14

* Mariana shrugs. " Guess you'll never know if anything" Laughing upon the second comment. made. " That's not actually a bad idea" " And college is for the experimentation on things" " That meet and greet should set up perfectly for those random encounters, wouldn't you say?"

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 00:33

( For all of you that joined. I will work with you all tomorrow on getting you involved. Just finishing off some polishing touches to the second part of the four part of the first day of classes. So I'll work with pairing you in a dorm and then if you need any help adapting, then let me know )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 00:35

* Mariana would shrug some. " Not sure yet....." " To be honest I could totally go with a hoodie and jeans or some dress" " I guess it just depends on my mood and I don't know...." " What about you?" " Oh the casual look might do fine....but isn't this a time to shine and get noticed or make a ton of friends event?" Sitting still on the sand as the weather was gorgeous.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 02:22

* Samantha made an odd look. " Were you attacked by a gargoyle?" " Geez.....um go see a nurse or doctor for that matter" " Or find a girl on campus that is studying to be a nurse......" She cringed at the marks. " Yeah you like her as a friend apparently and same as me." " Makes sense...." Pushing a hand through her hair.

@RayanM

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 02:43

( @NancyJ, I will get you dormed and involved tomorrow ) :)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.