Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 13:39

( Okay so I'm going to take the time to find out whom is still committed to this role play so I can redo the dorm pairing and roster in general. ----- If you are still interested in playing. Please simply type in. "INTERESTED". If not, then type " NOT INTERESTED" ------ If no default answer by tonight. I will have to remove you. I'm starting a fresh roster. Not restarting the role play itself. ) ( So let's start)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 14:22

( I appreciate all of you that have stated your interest. I am in the midst of recruiting more over. So we'll have a full group and continue to lead MBU strong as I planned or else I wouldn't have even bothered. I appreciate the dedication that the majority of you provide ) ( Thank you )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 14:30

( I'm going to do some people a favor that I saw post a few times and send them a friendly request to say if interested or not. But I appreciate those that already did. I will be making changes to the dorm roster and deleting out the others that didn't even bother to try playing. There were a few that joined just to be a nuisance of filling a spot with never intending on playing. Some waited for others to post which delayed the role play big time from picking up further. Which in that case you should excuse yourself from the conversation and find someone to interact with. That's the main thing that made MBU special. It was the interaction, the events, the drama, and the relationships that built. I'm looking to make it special like that again. So once again 2-3 times a week to post. 4 real life days will equal 1 role play day. The cut off will be on the fourth real life day regardless of past interactions. So work them through or find someone that you know will interact more. I understand that people have lives outside of role playing. I do too. I will even have less time than I want to from having to work back at the office for my work. But I will still make my posts and be dedicated just like I'm praising to everyone else. )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 20:59

( @Nightowlbrooklyn1996 profile looks great. Though can you try to get your picture to show up on there. You just right click on the photo and click "Copy Image Address" then paste it on the second box indicated " Direct Link To Image From Web" )

(@UrbanDesolation profile also looks great. ---- Though can you also put a direct photo in there instead of the link to the photo. Follow the way I gave to the other girl above on how to do that)

(@comacinema - Profile looks great and complete. Welcome to the group! )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 22:41

( Okay. I ended up updating page 2 with the dorming assignments. Take a look and let me know what you think. ) ( I know I need to get roomies for some of you, but if you request a trade. I can do that too. Just don't offend anyone. If I didn't follow the sheets right, you can state you want your own room for now till I find you someone, don't be shy. )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 22:48

( I think that should be fine. His bed has bed bugs on it.....so sure I'll make that change now :) )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 23:11

( I mean I kind of paused the role play to do recruiting, but I mean if you have anyone that wants to interact to build up your character. I mean I can if no one else is on to do so)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 23:16

( If you wanna see the new dorming assignments, please go ahead and check tab #2)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 23:19

( Sure....have your guy arriving and then Madelaine....you can interact with him. I have to still recruit)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 23:39

( it's kind of in the afternoon, but uh if you want to build your characters up to that point. There is a greet and meet later in the evening which will take place in tomorrow's role play portion)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.