Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 09:08

* Bianca looked back at Tonya. " Yeah I don't know what Ryan's deal is" " But he might be a creep for all I know" " I mean the fact that he was with my sister without his shirt.....probably just one of those guys that's trying to be slick and getting laid" " That's the typical college slum for ya" Shifting back to her dresses. " Well I'm not going to be the only one styling" " But I think maybe I should go simple" " If I go too sexy then every guy will be trying to get a piece....I have to be fair"

Turning to face Tonya again. " Hopefully we meet some hot guys and get a double date going" " I'm feeling like a double date on the beach or having some martinis at one of the Miami night clubs and dancing some as well."

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 09:16

* Samantha had decided to relax outside with leaning against one of the palm trees while feeling the nice breeze and starting to text her friends back at home in LA as well as her mother whom was showing off her pictures of the cruise she was going around the Florida Keys. Deciding to finally text Bianca.

- Hey sis....you in class or back at the dorms? - - I'm outside just relaxing some and enjoying the breeze - - How did your classes go? - - Are you two still going to check out some of the town homes together? - - Please pencil me in as well.

Sending the text and leaning back. Staring at the lively campus of people moving from building to building or interacting with one another with being a bit excited about the meet and greet tonight that was in a few hours.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 09:37

* Mariana seemed satisfied with how her room was decorated and shut off the music. Then promptly closing the door before laying on her bed. Maybe a good nap would do to rest up for the while. Didn't seem like any lively people in the dorms as she did have the door opened in case some brave and confident souls wanted to say hello. That door quickly closed. She did agree to try to be more open minded instead of a lone wolf like she was in high school.

Turning to her side with being over the covers as she'd have the blinds closed before allowing her body to adjust to the room. Fully feeling relaxed as her eyes started to feel heavy and would close while suddenly falling into a deep sleep.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 09:52

* Bianca smiled some and sat next to Tonya on the bed. " Well I'm still iffy on what I want to wear" " I was thinking with going with a real simple look so people don't think I'm coming off as desperate for attention" " Maybe just that simple attention getter....yeah." ----- Then upon her question. " Most definitely" " I mean we'll have the hottest parties." " Do some dress up parties and just parties to celebrate our youth and life in general" " And of course being beautiful" Laughing some.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 10:04

* Bianca crossed her left leg over her right comfortably while sitting on the bed. " Right." " I mean when we do have our own parties" " Of course then you want to dress to thrill and show off your sexiness" " Hell I've learned that from watching those runway models fitting into those sleek tight and revealing stylish outfits" " And to sell in the fashion world." " You first need to observe the person." " Find out what their best asset is within the clothing they are wearing and then work with that."

"As for the other girls being there." " I see it as an opportunity of employment to see who is good to join" " But I am getting ahead of myself as we haven't even found a place yet"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 10:37

* Bianca tilted her head to the side in thought for the moment. " You definitely have the right mind set" " Anyways, let's cut the chit chat and start house hunting" " What do you think?" Looking over at her phone that went off as it was from her sister. " Looks like Sam wants to go with too" Quickly shooting her a text that she'll meet her outside with Tonya and that they'd go look at places.

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 19th 2019 10:38

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 10:51

* Bianca exited the room with Tonya with there being a good three hours before the whole meet and greet would begin. By then the two would be ready for it. " Yeah well as long as she doesn't get all stupid with her comments" " Sometimes she's just plain irritating." It was easily sensed that their was some turmoil between the sisters. Though they mildly did care about one another as some actions would show with Samantha defending comments from the loser Ian whom dropped out as he couldn't cut it. A lot of the people that dropped had odd reasons for leaving. Not being able to pay the tuition. Breaking up with a significant other. Or other goofy reasons. Probably even bed bugs...which was legit. That's just gross.

" Yeah Ryan seems to be full of himself." " It's kind of annoying now as he was pretty hot upon seeing him initially, but his comments get worse and worse and I might need to switch roomy's...ya know?"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 14:23

( Ok, so for who is on right now to do some interaction? I have at least twenty people on the roster. )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 19th 2019 14:24

( welcome in @Jordyn. Got a lot of recruits, but they either are busy or shy or something, lol )

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 19th 2019 14:30

((@ThePerfectSister i'll be in here soon my RL bestie needed to chat off this site so sorry))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.