Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Oct 19th 2022 18:30

*B nods, listening to them retreat and smiling.*

B: I shall speak to you again soon, perhaps once all has calmed.

*With this, he turns, gently gliding his cane along the ground to feel out the area.*

*Both Tom and Grell have gone into Gaster's room. Tom was more hesitant to do so without verbal permission and had planned to wait outside until Gaster returned but Grell was, as always, stoic and overconfident. The older-looking of the two having simply walked into the room, without bearing much thought for privacy or consequence, Tom of course followed, informing himself that it was just to make sure Grell didn't touch anything she wasn't supposed to.*

*Now, Tom leans nervously against the back of a chair, watching Grell flip through notes and paper, in a futile attempt to jump in if she finds anything they shouldn't. So far though, she just seems curious, looking through Gaster's plans on creating some sort of barrier between their worlds.*

Grell: -I mean it just doesn't make sense, see? He's trying to keep Will in but they're too clever for that, they'll figure it out. All it'll take is for someone else to come here or for someone to accidentally go there- this whole thing /started/ because someone from here decided to just walk on in unannounced and fall from the sky -that stuff doesn't go unnoticed around there!

Tom: But... but they are trying... They're doing their best to help and you just seem to be preparing for the worst... Maybe there doesn't need to be a "worst case scenario"? Dad's clever, he can do this...

*Grell spares him a glance then breathes out an impatient sigh, she looks back up to the ceiling, shutting her eyes for a moment to recollect.*

Grell: I'm not saying they're /dumb/. I'm saying that this is a lot. This is... *She huffs, looking back down to the paperwork and flicking through it again.* This is just so much. This place isn't like ours, there's so much new technology, even down to the basic stuff like food and water and medicine. It isn't going to take a lot to baffle the folks back home but I know Will and I know that they're smart enough to be able to see through things if we mess it up. I just... I appreciate all the effort he's going through to make this as painless as possible, to make it so that we still have access, but, logically-speaking, there's nothing left for us there, right? We'd be better off severing the connection altogether if it's possible... Do you understand what I mean?

*She removes her hand from the plans, letting them flitter back to their pile on the desk, then she glances over to Tom. She frowns. He doesn't respond, hands clutching the back of the chair, breath shallow and gaze set elsewhere.*

Grell: ... Tom?

*She only just manages to grab one of his hands when he crumbles, her breath hitching in the back of her throat. When she does clumsily lower him down, she winces anxiously and lets go.*

Grell: Tom- Why didn't you- Wait here, I'm- I know you're not going anywhere but- I'm going to get him, Gaster I mean-

*She hesitantly looks around, uncertain to leave them there alone in case something happens, but musters up the courage quickly to dash out of the door and towards Gaster's approaching figure.*

---

*Celaeno takes a long, drag of an inhale then gives an unsure nod. He lowers his head to the ground for a moment in contemplation then speaks.*

Celaeno: (I'm not new to the VOID. I've been trapped here for... for years I think, I'm not sure. It was in a semi-catatonic state and I might have deserved my fate or worse but... the point is, I've been here but this is the first time that I have come across a living civilisation of monsters- actual beings that can communicate with me. It's difficult to comprehend and... I am... not sure of who I can trust here. Though, of anyone, perhaps myself is a good place to start, even if myself isn't... quite the same. Can you swear to me that your words are true? That you are not simply lying to gain trust? I can only take your word but I would rather hear the truth of the matter over a lie that could endanger me.)

---

*Fiji studies Potato and the cloak for a moment then diverts his eyes back to his kit. He makes sure the blinds are firmly drawn and access to the room is limited before he moves over to the sink, washing his paws thoroughly.*

Fiji: I have to tell you, there is a risk that something could go wrong during the surgery. It will be long as I may need to be very precise and I may need to take a graph from elsewhere depending on how fast you regenerate, this I will assess later once I have removed the taint. Of course, your mask will not leave this room until after the surgery, at which point I will take you and the mask back to your room here. I have been doing this for years. It is a very small chance that something will go wrong, next to nothing even. You are in good hands, I promise you.

*He dries his hands and shuffles back over, pulling on some gloves and measuring out liquid in a syringe, giving it a gentle flick.*

Fiji: But, with all said and done, you will be fine. I will speak to you again in a few hours, alright?

---

*Papyrus is quiet for a split second, concern shifting across his features, though he clears this with a lazy smile, ignoring Scout's evident confusion and curiosity over Fry's wingdings.*

Papyrus: (It... It won't. Don't worry, Fry. You're right though, I can't remember the last time I ate, I'm starving. We should grab something.) Hey, bro. Want to grab that new friend of yours? We should fetch something to eat while all the chaos has died down.

Scout: Captain? Yes! I'll Find Them!!

Papyrus: Nice. I'll meet you in the uhh... the kitchen if I can remember where it is...

*With this, Scout runs off in search of Captain. Papyrus turns towards the kitchen, taking Fry of course too.*

Papyrus: (Food. You got it, boss. Just ehh... Chill on the whole "everyone is evil" thing, capiche? Everyone in this place is chill, everyone outside? Eh, go wild. But here you can tone it down a bit. If we all wanted to kill each other and thought we were all dangerous, we would've done so already.)

Edited Oct 21st 2022 18:37

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 3rd 2022 20:29

*While B is getting an idea of the Oasis and its borders, can we check on Malachi and Osmium?

*Gaster looks surprised when he sees Grell exit his room and approach. His surprise is immediately replaced with worry when he notices the Reaper's expression. His pace quickens, meeting Grell halfway.

Gaster:Grell? What's wrong? What's happened?

*Meanwhile, with Tom, Max has settled protectively near the child, unsure of what else to do. After a moment, a quiet sort of rumbling sound is emitted the large blaster. It sounds somewhat similar to white noise. Semi-relaxing.
---

*Fell, still holding out the change of clothes to Celaeno, studies said skeleton's expression for a moment. After a moment, he sighs tiredly.*

Fell:Look. I have no reason to lie to you about Rose or any of the humans here right now. You think I don't know how dangerous they can be? I've seen it firsthand.

*Shaking his head, he continues.*

Fell:I... I promise that the humans here are safe. Just... treat the like you would a neighbor, if that helps? Treat them normally.

---

*Potato eyes the syringe with an unreadable expression before giving a resigned nod.*

Potato:Whatever needs to be done, Fiji, I know you can be trusted.

*.....Wheeeeeere's Bambi? :3

---
*Fry pouts, but offer a reluctant nod.

Fry:(Fine... If any one of them raises a hand to you or your..."bro" as you call them, I will not "chill".)

*Wheeeeere... do you think Sheep is? Captain should be with him, I believe.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 4th 2022 22:25

*Malachi and Osmium? They're on their way back. Malachi sensed a disturbance back at the VOID some time ago and felt the need to return. Osmium is reluctantly following with the evidence they have gathered at hand and hesitant to truly leave in case they find something out through staying. Both, however, are in silence and have been since the start of their journey.*

*Grell shifts uneasily on their feet, gesturing back to the room. In anticipation, they briskly begin the walk back to the room.*

Grell: We went in and I wasn't paying attention- I was too busy just messing around with stuff I shouldn't have and I wasn't paying attention to him and something's wrong with him. Something's wrong with Tom and I don't know what to do but you're all magical and what not so if anyone knows, you do. Just help him. Please.

*Tom is quiet for a long while but he eventually stirs, wearily turning to look at Max and reaching a hand out to pet them. He sits up after another moment, leaning into the blaster with fatigue and holding a hand to their head.*

Tom: Mmm... Max? Where did everyone go? Is dad... is dad still out?

---

*Celaeno very warily takes the clothes, his sockets shifting awkwardly between making eye contact and not. He gives a solemn nod though despite his unease and raises his hand to his chin, lowering it in a swift gesture.*

Celaeno: ... (Thank you.)

---

*Fiji lets out a long breath and carefully inserts the syringe into the IV line and slowly pushes it down.*

Fiji: That's good because if you didn't trust me, this might end differently for me... Please try not to kill or erase me when you wake up.

*Bambi is quietly observing the members of the VOID get back to their usual lives. It's interesting to her as it is nice to see, like watching an ant farm. Perhaps once she was alike to them and had daily duties and hobbies but for now she isn't certain and she isn't sure she ever will be.*

---

Papyrus: (Suit yourself, little buddy.)

*After the row with B, he's been staying out of the way. possibly to the outskirts and following Captain around. He would like to meet up with the Swap Brothers again to make sure they are okay but feels ashamed for his actions. What he did was unforgiveable and he knows this but he doesn't want to seek forgiveness, he just wants to stay far away from B to ensure they do not feel threatened by his presence.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 5th 2022 19:42

*Oh? Er.... What were they looking for?

*Gaster follows after Grell, sockets widening and face paling when he hears that something is wrong with Tom. He immediately hurries ahead, only stopping when he reaches the door to open it. He tries to not slam the door open and, somehow, manages not to.

*Max falls silent for a moment when Tom wakes up, but almost immediately after the blaster resumes to make the rumbling sound. Max's eye-lights flicker toward the door at Tom's question. The blaster tenses when the door opens suddenly, only to relax slightly at the sight of Gaster.
---

Fell:....

*Fell offers a small nod in response. Before things can get awkward, or at least any more tense than they already are, the red and black clad skeleton turns and heads towards the nearest bathroom, gesturing for Celaeno to follow.*

Fell:....Shower is this way.

---

*Potato shudders for a moment as the liquid enters her system. She grimaces when Fiji says, "Please try not to kill or erase me when you wake up." Instead, she huffs quietly, ignoring how the world slowly starts to blur as the anesthetic kicks in.*

Potato:Such needless loss of life isn't my forte. Not without an actual reason, at least.

*She yawns quietly, words starting to slur as she continues. To her, the room around her is a messy blend of colors and lights. She can't tell where Fiji is anymore, the meerkat blending in with the dizzying mix.*

Potato:They, however, adored it... That...ba...sta...rd...

*A few minutes later, the deity is out cold. The atmosphere seems to get... a little calmer at this change. A bit more peaceful.*

*Aw... (;-;)*

*Where in the VOID is she doing it? Atop the gazebo? Or...?

*Elsewhere, knocking can be heard on the front door of a house made by Potato, contained within the chaotic deity's realm.*

---
*Fry huffs, settling slightly. After a moment, they speak again. *

Fry:(....I cannot suit myself without a tuxedo.)

*Every few minutes, Captain glances at Sheep, not certain what to say to try and comfort the taller monster. He hates not knowing what to do. Not knowing how to fix this. It makes him feel.... useless.

Captain:.....

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 5th 2022 21:42

*Answers, primarily. The two had sensed something some time ago with Ichor's influence and hoped to find answers to what they were doing, but it was too dangerous to get close and thus, the two had to retreat in the end. They are, however, unaware of what has occurred during their time away from the others.

*Tom still looks a little surprised when the door opens, and he subconsciously shifts into Max a little closer. When he recognises Gaster, he lowers his hand from his head and continues petting Max. He fails to notice their concern.*

Tom: Hi, dad. Is the nice man in green okay now?

*Grell looks between them and Gaster.*

Grell: Okay so. They were out a minute ago.

---

*Celaeno follows, keeping some distance between himself and Fell but not too much, being even more wary of the other individuals lurking about that he can see.*

Celaeno: (I... must ask while we are getting acquainted. You do not seem to carry the same sort of... ettiquete as myself, no offence meant by this claim, however you also mentioned working for the royals. Are you also a royal scientist?)

---

*Fiji frowns at this, pausing for a moment to take this in and compose himself before he very carefully takes the locket Potato gave him and looks it over before burying it in his inventory, afraid to misplace or damage it. He is quiet for a minute, preparing himself, before he mutters a small prayer in his native language, Swahili, then picks up his tools and begins.*

*Oh no, she's just quietly sat at one of the picnic tables dotted around the area. She doesn't have the strength at the minute to get onto the top of the Gazebo and this seemed like a less-alarming option.*

*From within the home, Paige groans, finishing up the sentence she was typing then picking up her laptop and heading to the door. One hand holding the laptop, two typing and her last one managing the door handle.*

Paige: Is it urgent? I'm in the middle of something.

---

Papyrus: (Would you like one? I'm sure someone here would be glad to make you one. My brother is good at fashion design actually. Did you know he made all his outfits? He's the coolest, I know.)

*Scout is quick to run over to the rescue, tripping over his own feet on the way there but quickly getting up again, despite his gasp of pain, and grinning in excitement.*

Scout: CAPTAIN! SHEEP! My Brother And I, TheMagnificentSans, Are Going To Get Food! Come With Us!! ... Please!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 6th 2022 16:27

*Hoo boy... They're certainly in for a shock-!

*Gaster looks between Tom and Grell, frowning before making was over to Tom's side, kneeling down beside the small Reaper child.*

Gaster:Tom? May I CHECK you?

*He pauses, quietly adding,*

Gaster:And.. what do you mean by "the nice man in green"? Was someone else here?
---

*Fell looks back at Celaeno and grins, shaking his head and laughing quietly to himself, as if amused by the thought.*

Fell:The Royal Scientist? In my world? Nah. I was apart of the King's Royal Guard.

*Fell's grin immediately drops, and he looks away from Celaeno. When he next speaks, his tone is... haunted.*

Fell:If... the King got angry, you can guess who he'd take it out on first. Working for him wasn't... easy, but it meant some form of protection from the rest of the Underground.

---

*It should be stated that, as Fiji works, it's clear that whatever foul magic was used to destroy Potato's eye is as strong as ever. The first time Fiji's tools even graze a area that's stuck in a constant limbo of disintegration and regeneration, the tool itself starts to rust and break apart.*

*Not to mention the occasional distortion that Fiji may feel, every so often. Luckily, these moments of distortion only last a second or two.*

*Ah... Has anyone noticed her? Is anyone approaching her?

*Two sets of eyes, the first pair being a reddish pink color while the second pair is an intense blue, stare boredly at Paige. The figure crosses her arms loosely in front of her chest, though she smiles a small smile at Paige after a few minutes.*

Hemlock:If it was, you would know, wouldn't you? Or perhaps not. It depends on how it's written, after all.

*The deity looks past Paige, raising a brow as a small frown tugs at her lips.*

Hemlock:There has been a rather concerning shift in the air. It's far too quiet, too peaceful. Tell me, little scribe, what has your chaosbound mother done now?

---
*Fry seems rather surprised by both the offer, as well as this new information about Scout. The bitty glances in the direction Scout went before looking back up at Papyrus.*

Fry:(He makes them? The quality and detail is on point, at least from what I've seen when close enough to.)

*Fry fidgets with his hands after a minute, shaking his head.*

Fry:(I am fine, though the offer was tempting.)

*Captain immediately turns at the sound of approaching footsteps, suppressing a wince when he sees Scout fall. He chooses not to comment on it, instead raising a bonebrow and asking,*

Captain:Is He Really Okay With Us Joining?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 6th 2022 20:11

*Malachi primarily...

*Tom gives an unsure nod.*

Tom: You may... it feels strange though, I'm not sure about it...

*As the CHECK box generates, it seems to hover for a moment then sputters and disintegrates. Tom doesn't seem to notice this, if he can see the box at all.*

Tom: And the one you were familiar with? The blind one that you left to show around. I'm really sorry Grell was so mean to them...

*Grell huffs disapprovingly from behind, folding their arms and turning away but they continue to occasionally glance back at the two in concern.*

---

*Celaeno nods, humming to himself in consideration of this fact.*

Celaeno: (That certainly explains a lot... Thankfully I do not believe I can relate to that last part. The king was a good man, a kind man. Almost too kind to those stranger to him. He...) *The skeleton goes quiet, a saddened look crossing his expression for a moment.* (He carried many burdens so that his subjects could live peacefully.)

---

*Not by the looks of it, no. Though the VOID is full of miscreants and those who tend to not bother with the likes of others' business so it's not a huge surprise. There is Dream and Blue who seem to go against this norm by being outrageously friendly but Blue is distracted at the moment and Dream is... Well they don't seem to be acting as openly as they usually would...

*Paige glances up from her typing for a moment to look at Hemlock before grinning, she steps aside back into the home, allowing entry.*

Paige: Hemlock. Come in.

*She returns to her seat, her tone shifting as she takes a long drag from her branded coffee cup.*

Paige: You'd be surprised, I only write the important stuff down and there's usually so much going on that's important at the same time that I can't possibly catch it all. Something you might think is vitally important in the grand-scheme might actually be unimportant to everything else. The only thing you need to worry about is the moment I stop writing.

*She glances back up at Hemlock again, gesturing to take a seat.*

Paige: And if I knew what my mother was doing, I'd say. She's blocking out our sight and normally she'd only do that if it were for the best. I trust her motives the same way I trust mama's. What they do balances in the end. Why? Are you about to tell me you don't trust them and you're starting a revolution? /That/ would be worth writing down. Also, I'm not little. I think I'm probably taller than you and I have twice as many arms so...

---

*Papyrus gives a lazy smile to this response.*

Papyrus: (Don't let him catch wind of it then. He'll tailor you a whole wardrobe whether you like it or not.)

*Scout nods enthusiastically.*

Scout: I Think So! Besides, If He Isn't, There's No Better Way To Bond Than Over Food! Just Wait, Soon You'll Be So Good Of Friends With Him That You Can Go On A Date With Him! Like Friends Do!

*He laughs to himself in excitement, clearly seeing nothing wrong with his exclamation, before turning to head back to Papyrus, gesturing for them to follow.*

Sheep: Aside from... the obvious there, he does make a good point. His brother seems to be rather closed off and defensive at the best of times, refusing the offer seems a more dangerous choice to take than accepting. I am also rather worried about leaving them alone in a kitchen filled with hazards...

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 7th 2022 18:44

*Yep. Well... If he needs a drink after this... There's a bar now? And a therapist. Can't forget Robin.

*Gaster startles when the CHECK box disappears as quickly as it's generated. Sighing, Gaster looks between Grell and Tom, before shaking his head.

Gaster:There's..... It's fine. B... hasn't had the best experience with humans, and... it seems they've been in a rough area for a while. He... didn't quite help the situation either. Right now, B is trying to get an idea of where things are.

*After a brief pause, Gaster gently asks,-*

Gaster:Tom... Does anywhere hurt? I... couldn't read your STATs.
---

Fell:..... You're lucky that the Asgore you knew didn't let his anger warp him. Most would lose themselves to the weight of the crown, and the tragedies that that follwed the position, if it were anyone else's duty at least.

*Fell and Celaeno pass the doors to the kitchen and bar as they chat, as well as Captain's door. Fell points to a door up ahead, once more offering Celaeno the change of clothes.*

Fell:There's one of the washrooms. Just... leave your old clothes in the hamper. We can worry about them later.

---

*You do have a point there. Hopefully Dream is a little better than he was earlier in... the Anti-VOID, at least then when he was found by Mike.

*Dream was with Night last, right? When leaving the Anti-VOID after the fire? Are they in the kitchen or...?

*Hemlock follows, ignoring when one of the pillows on the chair hisses and suddenly skitters away to hide under the couch. Instead, she takes a seat across from Paige, smirking in amusement.*

Hemlock:A revolution? Oh no, those never end well. Not completely, at least. Too many losses for what could've been resolved peacefully. And despite how tall you may have grown, I still recall when we first met. Little scribe, you were but a flailing bundle of limbs. Sweet, yes, but at times a tiny terror.

*Hemlock chuckles fondly, folding her hands in her lap.*

Hemlock:I cannot tell you how many times your mother came to me sporting a black eye or bruises, gushing about how your hand coordination was getting better ever day and how you grew.

*Her smile fades after a minute as she studies Paige's face.*

Hemlock:....And you, little scribe? Are you well?

*Lying is pointless to this deity, as are making any false promises. After all, she would know the moment the words left your mouth whether or not they held any semblance of truth or falsehood.*

---
*Fry shrinks back, quickly nodding his head.*

*Captain falls silent at Sheep's worry, but nods in agreement at his words.*

Captain:Very Well. We Should Probably Avoid Asking About Their Old Home, Or Mentioning Their Father, If It Can Be Helped For Now.

*Captain starts after Scout, walking slowly enough for Sheep to catch up.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 7th 2022 19:33

*They're not exactly easy to forget with their situation at the minute. At least in Geno's opinion.

Tom: Oh... I understand...

*Grell looks back to attention again, scowling.*

Grell: What do you mean you couldn't read them? You're supposed to be magical, you're supposed to understand this stuff!

*Tom winces but otherwise ignores their words, holding their hands together shyly and twisting their fingers through their palms in discomfort.*

Tom: N...no... Nothing hurts. Nothing... I think I just probably fell asleep. I was tired maybe. It's probably nothing, please don't worry about it...

---

*Celaeno gives a nod, although his face is conflicted with emotion during Fell's speaking of the king, he chooses not to speak on this and begins to head towards it.*

Celaeno: (Alright. Thank you for your assistance.)

---

*I would assume that Dream is still with Night. If that is in the kitchen then he'd likely be close by to Night.

*Paige makes an embarrassed noise at this, hiding her face behind her laptop screen but her eyes just about peek over the top, seeming just as embarrassed as they look prideful. At the deity's question though, she straightens and goes very quiet in careful consideration on what to say, keyboard tapping being the only noise filling the quiet between them.*

Paige: I'm... There's a lot going on, Hemlock, and I've already said some things to mother that I regret. It's funny how when things are bad, I can only make them worse for all of us. I've suffered the least of us.

*For the first time since she answered the door, Paige meets Hemlocks eyes properly, pleadingly.*

Paige: This is ironic and never going to work but if you're going to try and drag some sort of truth out of me, I need your word that you won't tell Mother or, especially, Ma about this. I won't stop you from prying but please, if you really do care you won't tell. They're hurting enough already and I don't want to hurt them more through either betrayal or false hope.

---

*Sheep hurries after Captain, looking exasperated.*

Sheep: Erm! Perhaps we should avoid the topic of pasts and backgrounds altogether! But I will admit that I feel as if I know very little about the two. Even if they are supposedly my other-worldly sons, they are like strangers that I only know by name. I feel as if I...

*Sheep frowns, watching Scout walk with the eye of the doctor he used to be. The slightest of a limp and the tremble in their arms, even if one is in a sling. The way they hunch ever so slightly forward yet hold their head as high as they can. He frowns in concentration. Their sweater has a strange gradient nearer to the collar and the ends of the sleeves -their bandana too. An off-white sort of gradient, similar to-*

Scout: Look! Papyrus Is Up Ahead! They're Going Into The Kitchen- ARGH! They'd Better Not Drink Any Honey In There Again!

*Sheep shakes his head, forcing a smile and lowering his voice again.*

Sheep: As if I don't know them in the slightest.

Edited Nov 7th 2022 19:37

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 8th 2022 20:28

*Wait... Geno? Ooh. Right. How's returning the book going?

*Gaster grimaces, looking back at Grell and shaking his head.*

Gaster:This hasn't happened before. Just because I have magic doesn't mean I know everything about it.

*Gaster looks back at Tom, studying the smallest in the room for a moment before shaking his head.*

Gaster:Even if it is nothing, not that I'm agreeing that it is, I still want to make sure you're alright. Are you certain nothing hurts? Are you hungry? Thirsty?
---

*Fell nods, pointing at the door to the kitchen.*

Fell:I'll be in there when you're finished. Take as long as you need.

---

*Ah.... I see, I see. If that's the case...

*Nightmare seems to be directing Night on how to use the stove properly so he can make a pot of tea. It's... something to see, that's for certain. When Night looks away from the stove controls, a thin, black tentacle, one of Nightmare's obviously, reaches over and turns down the heat, disappearing when Night looks back over.*

*Hemlock seems... taken aback Paige's question, immediately straightening herself, her eyes widen for a second before narrowing in suspicion.

Hemlock:Are you asking me to make a promise, little scribe? We both know that's a rather large request. You also claim to have suffered the least, but that's not true. You have still suffered, little scribe, and the grief inflicted with it is as clear on your face as it is in your heart.

*She hums after a moment, her suspicion warping to clear interest as she thinks it over. She leans forward, after a minute, folding her hands under her chin.*

Hemlock:...I won't tell, but only as long whatever you say or you're planning doesn't risk your own health and safety. I don't want to see you get hurt, and I'm certain that Bambi and ah...Potato wouldn't want that either. Tell me more and I'll make this promise... official. What says you to this agreement, Paige?

---
*Captain doesn't respond immediately, a strange expression overtaking his features. Eventually, he gives the smallest of nods.*

Captain:.....We All Fell Into Roles Underground. It Seems That Every Variation Does, No Matter The Differences In Our Worlds. It's Not Easy To Break Out Of Them Either, You Must Remember.

*Captain grimaces, his voice lowering to the quietest Sheep will have heard yet.*

Captain:....do you also smell it? The faint scent of dust that follows him?

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.