Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Jan 28th 2024 20:19

*Tom looks nervous to admit one way or the other. He’s quiet for a long while as he tries to figure out what the right answer would be. If he says no, that it didn’t work, then they’ll be upset that their test didn’t work and get angry at him for lying because obviously their magic was doing something because it was going somewhere. If he says yes, that it did help, then they’ll get upset for making them stop and then get angry when they find out he’s lying. He considers both sides for a while, watching Outer for a moment or two to try to decipher the best answer to reply with. Eventually he looks back down to his hooves and bites his tongue, if he takes too long to reply it’ll make everything worse.*

Tom: I um… don’t know… I don’t think… I don’t think it helped but I might be wrong. I’m probably wrong. It probably did something but I can’t feel it. I’m sorry. Are you mad at me?

—-

*The building can’t be further away than two kilometres, if anything a half hour walk in anywhere other than the VOID. It approaches fairly quickly though, as stated, time and space doesn’t work as intended in the VOID. As it draws closer, the building looks to be some sort of cafe with a rather square-ish shape and large windows. Most oddly though, it seems to be on some sort of large boat or raft. Perhaps, this explains somewhat the speedy approach as the building appears to be mobile to an extent.*

—-

*Rose looks between Hemlock and Fiji before turning to Briar.*

Rose: Briar, love, could you go check on Fell and make sure he’s still with us? And ask him to bring Fiji’s med-kit please?

Briar: Sure! Sure.

*The poltergeist lingers for a moment, not certain if they should leave, before they vanish into the wall. The lights flicker for a moment as they go, as if signalling the lombax’s travel through the electricity but as the lights settle back to their normal unflickering ambience, Rose looks back to Hemlock again and to Paige who has now entered.*

Rose: Will he be okay? Fiji, I mean? I’ve never… I’ve never seen someone affected like that. I saw the wounded in the war too but this is different. Briar’s got a good heart and we have healers but if I’m to be honest, Fiji’s our only actual doctor here… That I’m aware of anyway.

Paige: … I only know the past and present… I don’t know the future… My prediction would only be as good as yours… Hemlock?

—-

*Lieu looks completely bewildered, nervously he reaches over a hand and pets Blinker.*

*Sheep avoids the chaos as he snags the items and returns to the couch, dumping the food wordlessly in front of Papyrus. Papyrus looks at Sheep then as the older skeleton returns to the kitchen, he looks back down to the assortment. Although the chips tempt him, he spies a small orange in the bowl and can’t help but divert his hand. He’s… never actually tried an orange before.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 6th 2024 17:55

*Outer shakes his head, humming quietly in thought.*

Outer:You haven't done anything wrong, so there's no reason I should be mad.

*The space-themed skeleton glances at Gaster and Grell before continuing.*

Outer:You would know how your body feels better than anyone else when it comes to feeling pain. Can you tell me if you've felt like this before? If you've felt this pain before?
---

*Murderer pauses as the traveling café comes clearly into view. He's half tempted to wait for it to reach him......*

*He watches it, counting off the minutes in his head.*

*....*

*........*

*..............*

*......This is taking forever. So much for being lazy.*

*With a huff, Murderer continues his walk to the strange café. Any sense of self-preservation he has left can't deter him from this. His curiosity is much stronger.*

---

*Hemlock hums quietly, banishing the peculiar tool she used moments ago.*

Hemlock:He's not the first I've bound with Promises to heal. How he heals is a different matter.

*Hemlock doesn't look at Fiji's leg as she speaks, instead approaching Paige.*

Hemlock:He shouldn't die from this or lose any functions in that leg. Whether it leaves scar or not depends on how it well you can fix his leg with your skills.

*Hemlock looks at the door, studying Fell, who looks tense, before looking at Rose.*

Hemlock:Have faith in your skills, though bee sure to clean out the wound.

*With that, Hemlock passes Rose and Fell, who just stepped into the room with Fiji's bag. The deity rubs gently at her left hand, trying to ignore the dull pang in both from doing so.*

---
*Blinker, fortunately, stops ringing. Unfortunately, Alphys voice emits from the VOID feline(?) seconds later. It's not on speaker, so it shouldn't disturb the other people in the kitchen that aren't near Blinker.*

Alphys:Sans?! Sans, are you there?! Come on, nerd, pick up!

*Captain, a pair of tongs in his hand, freezes at the sound of Alphys' voice.*

(*......Why is that bit about the orange so sad? T0T)

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 6th 2024 20:02

*Tom looks aside nervously, trying to think about the right response.*

Tom: Sometimes… Sometimes before I hibernate… but it feels different too… It’s like… like sinking? But not quite, it’s… like um… like um those timer thingies? With the sand? If your body was one of those but- but it’s like if the sand was energy and the timer had no bottom to it. I don’t know where my energy is going.

Grell: It feels like something is stealing it. Something at your core.

*Grell sits up straight now, suddenly focussed on the conversation.*

Tom: Mmhmm. Like that.

*Grell bites her lip and pulls her knees up to her chest.*

Grell: I thought it was just a weird feeling… I thought it was just worry. It only started when we were back at that prison place… I thought if I slept it off, it would be gone but I still feel tired.

—-

*The cafe continues its approach then stops closer to Murderer, lowering a plank up to the ship for Murderer to climb up onto the boat using. From within the cafe, a tall, humanoid sphinx cat walks out onto the edge of the deck, wearing a pirate-themed cafe uniform. Their tail flicks in curiosity as they look over Murderer before their sharp teeth spread into a wicked grin and they yowl something foreign and unintelligible at the skeleton. A greeting by the sounds of it.*

—-

*Rose looks a little forlorn at this. She isn’t quite sure what to do but she’ll try her best. Paige looks between the small gathering and whispers a small apology before quickly heading out after Hemlock.*

*When Rose spots Fell, she looks relieved. Swiftly, she moves over to Fell and hugs them for a moment, just trying to gain back some sense of normality.*

Rose: Everything could have gone so much better today, my love… I hope I can fix this…

*She takes the bag, gently pecking Fell’s cheekbone for a moment before moving back over to Fiji. She sort of understands the concept of his bag, it can’t be that hard, right?*

*She opens it on the bed and glances inside. The void is endless and spiralling. She looks away, nauseated. So, looking inside isn’t an option. Rose glances to the floor and puts her hand inside, feeling around. She just needs a needle and thread and-*

Rose: Ow! *She pulls her hand out, having pricked her finger on the needle the bag summoned. This was going to be hard.* Okay, bag. I’ll play your game.

*She reaches in again, thoughts focussed, and pulls out a plastic cased first aid kit, which, upon opening, contains all the needed materials to clean and sew up and bandage a wound. Feeling prideful, she sneers at the bag, closing it back up. The bag doesn’t react. Briefly afterwards, she gets to work on Fiji’s wound as carefully as she can.*

Rose: Fell? Would you be able to grab me a spare blanket for Fiji? I think I spotted one under the bed I was using not too long ago in the other room. There might be one in the cabinet here actually… I just want to make sure he’s comfortable. At least, as comfortable as he can be right now… Actually, yeah, there’s probably one in the cabinet against the wall here. I…

*She focusses on cleaning, trying not to look up at Fell but her face gives away her embarrassed fluster.*

Rose: I just kind of want you to stay here with me while I do this. It’s silly, I know, I know. Another weird human thing for you to jest about later… but I don’t think I can do this alone.

—-

*Lieu goes still for a moment then leans forwards, gripping the edge of the counter in desperation, losing his volume control.*

Lieu: ALPHYS YOU ARE IN A WEIRD CAT RIGHT NOW BUT I’M GOING TO TRY TO GET YOU OUT SOMEHOW.

*He summons a bone attack and waves it towards Blinker, hands shaking nervously.*

Lieu: STRANGE CAT- RELEASE MY FRIEND! OR I’LL- OR I WON’T LET YOU HAVE ANY TACOS!

*It’s only at this point that he notices Papyrus’s state on the sofa as they take a bite into the unpeeled orange like an apple and grimace at the texture.*

Lieu: HOLY F*** MY BROTHER IS ON FIRE- PAPYRUS YOU ARE SMOKING?!

*Papyrus splutters now, caught off-guard. So is Sheep. It’s odd to hear such an upbeat and friendly skeleton curse so loudly and so profane. Papyrus quickly snaps something unintelligible through orange peels, face scorning at Lieu for using such language but Lieu doesn’t seem to understand or care, instead fretting over Papyrus in a tizzy.*

Lieu: I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD STOP SMOKING! LOOK AT WHAT IT’S DONE TO YOU!

Papyrus: This isn’t- This- Ugh-!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 11th 2024 18:19

Gaster:'Hibernation....?'

*Gaster thinks to himself, looking uncertain of what to do with this information. That's something to look into later.*

*Outer looks between Grell and Tom, paling slightly as the pieces start to fall into place.*

Outer:Both of you....?

*Outer takes a moment to breathe, thinking of what to do next.*

Outer:Perhaps...a CHECK would be the best next step.
---

*Murderer stares at the newcomer, blinking after a moment. He offers a half-hearted smile and waves in return.*

Murderer:Heya.

*He glances between the plank and the feline.*

Murderer:.....

*Murderer steps onto the plank, assuming it was an invitation to board. He slowly shuffles up to the deck, glancing at the sphinx cat in an attempt to gauge their expression.*

---

*Fell can be heard moving around the room behind Rose, followed by the opening and closing of a cabinet door. *

*He can be seen in the corner of Rose's eye, carefully covering Fiji with a blanket.*

*He stays standing near Rose.*

Fell:I'll stay, Rose.

*He glances at the medical bag.*

Fell:If there's anything I can do, just tell me.

*Ink and Crystal?

---
*Blinker only stares at Lieu, completely unphased by the attack.*

*Captain nearly drops the tongs when Lieu shouts, quickly snapping out of it. Blinker stares at him, looking bored.*

Captain:......

*Using the tongs, Captain reaches into the side of anomaly and extracts the phone. The VOID cat-it should be noted- has a consistency similar to that of wet clay.*

*Blinker doesn't seem bothered by this. Alphys has gone silent on the other end of the line, most likely from shock.*

*Grimacing, Captain walks over to the counter and sets Lieu's phone on a paper towel. Now to clean off the VOID matter concealing the phone....*

*Blinker stares at the phone before looking back at Lieu.*

*............Blinker absorbs the attack in Lieu's hand.*

*..........Crunchy.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 11th 2024 20:43

*Grell huffs, looking to the floor with a scorn.*

Grell: He, *She points at Gaster,* tried that already. It just disappeared before he could read it apparently. Have you got any other smart ideas?

*She bites her lip, sending an apologetic look to Outer. She’s trying not to be blunt or rude but the situation has got her on edge, especially now she knows that whatever is wrong with Tom might also be wrong with her and that means she might have unintentionally caused whatever she’s got to pass to Tom. She holds her head in her hands for a moment, looking ashamed and anxious.*

Grell: Can’t you just give him something that’ll fix it? You scienmatician-types seem to be good at that sort of thing.

*Tom shudders distantly at this, looking up at Outer with wide-eyes.*

Tom: Please don’t. *He stumbles to his feet now, inching away towards the door.* I’m really okay. I-I’m sure it’s nothing. It’ll go away on its own.

——

*The feline blinks for a moment in surprise then smiles and offers a clawed hand to help them onto the deck.*

Malkia: Ah! My apologies. I meet so few common-speaking lost souls nowadays with such diversity among monsters and so many different worlds. Hello! I’m Malkia, welcome to my ferry boat!

*She opens her arms in gesture to look around at the boat and to join her inside. She heads through the open doors into the little onboard cafe as soon as she’s lifted the plank.*

Malkia: Apologies for removing the plank, dear. It’s a security measure against the anomalies out there. I’m sure you’ve encountered them already? I’d rather we don’t get any stowaways! Come in, come in! Make yourself at home! Everyone is family here!

*Most noticably on the ship and within the cafe is the sight of so many different aged people and monsters. Most are beat up in some way with various scars and similar but all, or the vast majority at least, look fairly happy to be there. The vast majority are in the similar pirate-themed uniform to Malkia but theres some who are in their own clothes, sat around tables and chatting or playing games. Oddly, most of the people in the cafe are children though none seem related to each other, given their different species.*

*A middle-aged crow-monster stands behind the main counter, tending to an espresso machine with his single, remaining wing. He looks over when the two enter, grinning and his nametag shines in the soft lighting.*

Corvus: Thought I saw a skeleton! Didn’t I tell you, ma?

Malkia: Sharp eyes as always, my dear. *She rolls her eyes but a proud smile covers her face. Corvus chuckles in a grating, crow-like manner and gets back to tending the machine as Malkia looks back to Murderer.*

Malkia: That’s Corvus, my eldest and sharpest. Or at least, my eldest child who has chosen to stay here. Many choose to take their own paths when they are old enough and I support them in their decisions. However, Corvus, like a few others, preferred instead to stay with me. Please, take a seat wherever you’d like! Would you like a drink? This is a cafe after all!

——

*Rose spares Fell a relieved look, eyes softening at the edges before she looks back down again.*

Rose: Thank you, my love.

*She swallows, trying her best to clean Fiji’s wound before starting to thread a sterile needle.*

Rose: He’s really /out/, huh. I would’ve thought he’d at least flinch when I doused the bloody-great hole in his leg…

*She hesitates over the wound with the needle for a moment.*

Rose: Fell, my love, the wound goes all the way through. Not through the middle, thankfully, but just along the edge under the skin. I… I need to ask. I’m not an expert in any of this but… If it was one of your attacks or one of his that caused this, will all that have… disintegrated by now? Or will it disintegrate soon if not? It’s not going to have pieces stuck in there, right? I tried my best to clean it but it’s hard to see and… I don’t know magic like you do. I could check again but if I don’t start sewing it up soon, he’s going to bleed out. Should I continue?

*Briar is currently with the two. Though, Ink has started to gain the understanding that Rose and Fell probably won’t be out soon. He’s feeling sort of hungry too now. Picking up Crystal and putting them on his shoulders, he ignores Briar’s requests for them to stick around.*

Ink: We’re just going to the kitchen! We’ll be back in a bit!

Briar: Mmmm… Okay… But if your parents get mad for walking out then it’s on you! I tried to stop you!

Ink: We’ll be /fine/. Won’t we, Crys?

Crystal: Mmhm!

——

*Lieu looks back to Captain now that his phone is out, looking utmost grateful with the skeleton and distracted from Papyrus. He seems mildly disturbed by Blinker absorbing his attack but chooses not to comment.*

Lieu: THANK YOU, CAPTAIN. ALPHYS, YOU HAVE NOW BEEN FREED FROM YOUR FELINE PRISON! NOW, WHY ARE YOU CALLING?

*Sheep nudges Captain anxiously, lowering his voice to a whisper.*

Sheep: Is letting him talk to someone outside of the VOID a good idea?

Edited Feb 11th 2024 21:12

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 18th 2024 22:24

*Gaster winces, looking down at his hands to avoid Outer or Grell's gaze.*

*Outer holds his hands up in a reassuring manner, quickly shaking his head.*

Outer:I can't just give him anything without knowing what the issue is. That could cause more harm than good.

*Outer turns to Tom.*

Outer:I'm not going to force you to do or take anything you don't want.

*Outer looks back at Grell.*

Outer:I was going to suggest performing a CHECK on you. You may be dealing with the same thing if you've been experiencing similar symptoms. Only if you're comfortable with it, of course.
---

*Murderer, in all honesty, is caught off guard by the number of children. He shoves his hands in his pockets, forcing himself not tense when he passes one that looks a bit like a Frisk or a Chara, depending on who you ask.*

Murderer:.....

*He remains silent as Malkia speaks to and introduces Corvus, taking in the decor and feel of the café. He blinks when Malkia mentions drinks.*

Murderer:Uhh....

*Murderer checks to see how much G he has in him. Maybe enough for a small drink...? He glances at the menu.*

Murderer:...I don't have much on me. Maybe a small black coffee?

---

*Fell takes a look at the wound, his mouth tightening into a thin line as he gets a look at the damage.*

Fell:....Unless he wills it to stay, the attack should disintegrate soon. It.... might not hurt to try and get some of the larger pieces out. Especially if they'll be in the way.

*Didn't Crystal need a shot or something.....?

---
*Captain shrugs, focusing on carefully cleaning the VOID matter off the phone. He speaks as quietly as he can.*

Captain:I Don't See Why Not. That's One Of His Friends. I Somehow Doubt They'll Believe He's In THe VOID, Or That GPS Works Here.

*Captain instantly falls silent when Alphys' voice crackles from the receiver.*

Alphys:SANS? Dude, are you okay?! I've been trying to call you for hours! We were supposed to spar, and you didn't show. That's /never/ happened-

Edited Feb 22nd 2024 19:20

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 21st 2024 20:10

*Tom hovers near the door, clearly unsure. Worried to sit back down but equally as nervous to leave.*

*Grell is quiet for a little while, conflicted. They don’t like “CHECK”s. They’re not sure what CHECKs are exactly but every time they have experienced them, they’ve normally felt invasive in a way they don’t understand. She doesn’t know what any of it means but something about not knowing while others do know unsettles her. She hesitates but after some consideration she nods and looks aside, speaking quietly.*

Grell: fine… but make it quick…

*Corvus looks over the counter at Murderer, offering a crooked grin.*

Corvus: Black, huh? Takes a strong palette to manage coffee like that. Though not as impressive as necking an espresso.

Malkia: Cor, let them choose what they would like.

*Corvus shrugs, tending to their machine.*

Corvus: I am. But I’m allowed to judge it for being boring too. You know there’s no monetary cost right? There’s too many currencies in the multiverse, we don’t do that sort of thing.

*Malkia hums.*

Malkia: He does have a point. Don’t feel as if you’re limited to what might seem like the cheaper option, Corvus isn’t lying, we don’t take currency here. It would be… far too complicated. This is more of a resting place for lost souls and it would be unfair to charge. We only ask that if you would like more than one item, you offer some aid to keep the cafe running as a form of payment, but the first drink is on the house.

*Rose nods, starting to sew.*

Rose: I’ve taken out as much as I can, all that I can see. I just worried… monsters aren’t quite like humans… at least not on a biological level.

*She frowns down at Fiji, thankful that she’s able to work fast so that she won’t have to look for long. So many of Crystal’s clothes resewn in the past, all the practice is finally coming in handy though she’s still having to concentrate.*

Rose: I kinda wish I was magic like that… Sounds so convenient.

*Thankfully Briar was able to manage this with Ink just before they left!

*Sheep gives Captain a look when Alphys speaks, keeping his voice low.*

Sheep: /are you sure?/

Lieu: UM. YES. I AM DEFINITELY OKAY! I WASN’T KIDNAPPED AND I AM NOT AT MY HOME SO DO NOT GO THERE. I WAS JUST… UM… BUSY. WITH MY AMAZING HUMAN TRAPS. YES. TO MAKE HUMAN FRIENDS. DO NOT CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE I AM FINE. MWEH HEH! HEH…

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Mar 2nd 2024 23:30

Outer:Thank you.

*Outer CHECKS Grell. A small box appears showing Grell's STATS. He gives the numbers a quick glance before scolling down to a description at the bottom. This is what he needs to see.*

Outer:.....

*Before reading it, he turns it so that Grell can read it as well.*
---

*Murderer takes a seat at the counter, eyeing the machines with slight interest.*

Murderer:Keep it running? Like gathering supplies or...?

*The skeleton falls silent, eyeing the menu. How long has this place been around? Would've been nice to find early on. It seems safe so far.*

Murderer:I might have to tell the others about this place.

*He says this last part more to himself than anyone else, though that doesn't mean it isn't heard.*

---

Fell:.......

*Fell eyes Rose's scarf for a moment, humming quietly.*

Fell:It's not like.... magic can't be learned. It's different for Humans. Something with how SOULs work and all that. You remember the Mages.... No one really knows how they were able to use magic so easily.

*He watches as Rose work for a bit in silence.*

*!!!

*That's.... wow. I'm impressed! :0

---
*For a beat, Alphys is silent.*

Alphys:.........

*The tell-tale crackle of electricity is heard from the other end of the line. Alphys speaks with a strained, yet forcefully calm tone.*

Alphys:Sans. Where are you? I'll pick you up and we can talk about your traps over lunch.

*Captain silently sighs. Scout (Lieu) could have worded that better.*

Captain:/I Suppose We'll See./

*He continues to clean off the phone, stopping when he realizes the phone has been repaired. It almost looks brand new...? He offers it to Lieu once he's finished cleaning it off.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Mar 3rd 2024 20:11

[Something is stealing their magic... But with no magic, what is it stealing?]

*Grell swallows thickly, uncomfortable with this phrase. They try not to look at Outer or Gaster in worry that their faces might give away how good or bad it is -whatever that load of nonsense means. Tom has been awfully quiet, though at least they look to be human again.*

Grell: So... what now?

---

*Malkia shakes her head and chuckles.*

Malkia: No no, normally the experienced adults sort out collecting resources. It's far too dangerous out there. The usual thing is cleaning or baking or general maintenance. I quite enjoy teaching how to bake especially.

*Malkia hums at the mention of others though, thinking to herself.*

Malkia: Interesting that you should mention there are others out there though. I was under the impression that you were alone. Only those who are in need of us can find us. I wonder if they can find us too.

---

Rose: That may be true...

*She says this quietly and absentmindedly, her focus settled on Fiji. It isn't too long before his leg is all sewn up and a sense of relief washes through her. Her stitching looks well-done. Even if she wasn't entirely sure on if she was doing it right, she clearly tried as best as she could. She clearly cares deeply about Fiji. Not in the way she cares about Fell of course but there is a sense of admiration and friendship in her affection.*

Rose: Done. *She stands up, heading to the sink to scrub her hands.* I really hope he'll be okay... I don't want to leave him here alone...

*Briar is efficient! And Ink, although petty and good at escaping anything that involves him, cares about Crystal a lot.

---

*Lieu is quiet for a little while, looking over the phone in confusion and awe. He's clearly amazed at the sight of it and yet a little confused and wary too. That's not his phone... Is he going to get into trouble for taking it? He looks between it and the Void cat that it came from and starts to piece together what has happened. When this realisation sinks in, he quickly grows rather tearful. However he remembers soon afterwards that Alphys is waiting for a response and that it's be bad to leave her hanging.*

Lieu: SURE! SURE, I'LL SEE YOU SOON!

*He hangs up the phone, beaming, and hugs Blinker tightly with both of his arms, though the gesture quickly reminds him of his broken arm and he winces and loosens his grip.*

Lieu: THANK YOU, STRANGE CAT! I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE A GOOD CAT AFTER ALL!

*Though his sling holding his arm does remind him that sparring is probably out of the question and that he's just told Alphys he'll meet her but not on where. He'll... He'll figure it out. Somehow. He can feel his chest tighten anxiously and colour drain. He'll figure it out. Make sure that everything seems normal. He heads towards the door, fiddling with the sling around his neck, he can't let Alphys see that, she'll ask questions. She'll probably go to his house... Oh stars...*

Lieu: ALRIGHT! I'M GOING TO GO SEE ALPHYS! I'LL BE BACK SOON!

Sheep: WHoa whoa whoa- Wait- You can't just go back over there! Not alone! And put that sling back on right this instant! It's there for a reason!

Lieu: IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T TURN UP, IT'LL JUST CAUSE MORE ISSUES! AND IF I TAKE ONE OF YOU WITH ME, THAT'LL JUST RAISE EVEN MORE QUESTIONS. I'LL ONLY BE GONE FOR A BIT!

Sheep: I- I just don't think-

*He tugs his collar, frantically trying to think of anything to remedy the situation and failing. Lieu doesn't give him the time to form a full answer and ignores his instruction to leave the sling alone, already disappearing out the kitchen door and heading quickly for the gazebo. It looks like they're inconspicuously moving as fast as they can to get away and avoid further debate.*

Edited Mar 3rd 2024 21:00

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 7th 2024 13:32

*Outer doesn't answer for a few seconds, going over possible options.*

Outer:I could see if Fiji or any of the newcomers have an idea what this is and how to fix it?

*He hesitates for a moment before continuing.*

Outer:Magic... comes from the SOUL. We could start an encounter just to see if anything looks odd and go from there.

*Outer glances at Tom and Gaster before looking back at Grell.*

Outer:It's your choice on what we do. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do or feel is unsafe.
---

*Murderer huffs, shaking his head.*

Murderer:If things keep going they way they are, it wouldn't surprise me.

*He tries to recall what happened earlier. While it's a bit blurry, he can clearly remember the smell smoke.*

Murderer:We've made it this far, at least. There's been a few new faces around, though...

*Murderer falls silent, taking in the ambience of the café while he waits for his drink. It seems he's sticking to his original pick. He's not really sure about experimenting with something new.*

*He seems tired...*

*It's comfortable here. It almost reminds him of Grillby's before he....... It doesn't matter.*

---

*Fell glances between Fiji and Rose before glancing at the door.*

Fell:I could grab something and bring it back, if you want? Or keep an eye on him if you want to get some air?

---
*Blinker, due to the sudden hug, looks rather.... squished. The anomalous feline recovers their normal shape soon after.

*Captain sighs, glancing at Papyrus before looking at Sheep.*

Captain:If It's Alright With You, I'm Going To Help Him Figure Out How The Machine Works Before He Ends Up In An Abandoned Universe... Or Worse.

*With that said, Captain jogs after Lieu to catch up with him.*

*Weren't there a few people at the gazebo?

*Sage and Cross? Ripper(Jack), Book, and SB? Tuí and Alesa, possibly???

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.