Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 15:27

[*The story has been lost and must be told again.]
[*.....]
[*...Something has changed.]
[*Someone has changed.]

[*But who?]

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 16:00

[*UNIVERSAL RESET]

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 1st 2017 16:13

Grell is moderately confused. She sits up in his blood red bed, looking around at his room with the matching devilish theme. Oh, how she would love a devil of his own~ Bassy would fall for him one day~! Or... Who was it again... She knew she was fond of them... How could she not identify who they were? She never forgot about who she liked!! She groaned in frustration, her lip curling in just as much annoyance before she stood up and searched about for the outfit she was most certainly passionate about. Even the coat from that wretched mortal that betrayed her for Bassy's plain, boring master. Why couldn't /she/ be Bassy's master!? She fantasied as she got herself dressed, a stray shadow sitting atop her wardrobe watched like a guard dog. Though, something seemed on edge about this particular shadow, as if they were confused and wary.

Edited Dec 31st 2020 23:14

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 16:26

*Meanwhile....

*Almost reluctantly, awareness fills her mind. She begins to sit up, but a sudden pain grips her mind, and she lets out a small whine. Around her, she can faintly hear similar noises fill the quiet area she shares with thirteen others. Growing drowsy, she curls back other the covers, and falls once more into a dreamless sleep.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 1st 2017 16:40

*Grell is almost instantly in William's office. He enthusiastically knocks the door until he's let in.*

Grell: Wiiiiiill~! Will you be accompanying me today? Where do I need to go? Come on! Hurry, hurry! I need to finish my jobs early! Are you coming or not?!

*William, having woken up at the break of day, sighs and stares at Grell stoically. He glances back to his paper work.*

William: Absolutely not. Get to work. And if I hear that you have allied yourself with a mortal being and are killing those who are not ready to die yet, again, I will personally confiscate your "modified death scythe" and take your freedom with it.

*The red dressed reaper rolls his eyes dramatically at this and waves his hand defiantly as he strolls back out the room.*

Grell: Suit yourself. I have work to do and a demon to catch~

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 17:13

*Someone is shaking her. They won't stop. She mumbles a small "Stop it...", before pulling the blankets closer. The shaking stops momentarily, and she relaxes once more under the covers. That is, until, she is pulled from the bed on to the floor. She lets out a small noise of disapproval before looking up at whoever woke her up.

*A skeleton dressed in black tank top with a red scarf, brown pants, and no shoes is glaring down at her. Ah. It's Fell. Great.

*Fell's has three cracks/scars on his face. Two are running down from the bottoms of his eye sockets, and one running from the back of his skull that ends right above his right socket. Inside said socket lay to glowing red lights, the left one being slightly blurred. He is scowling.

Fell:It's about time ya woke, brat.

*He heads off and I groan. Yes, what a lovely way to wake up.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 1st 2017 17:27

*Grell is off on the streets of London in no time. The shadow from before following from the alleys he has to travel through in order to do his job. He ponders if he should stop by to see the Undertaker, his second favourite one he has an interest in. Being a reaper isn't the most rewarding or pleasant job, or to others at least, working in London makes it worse. There are so many homeless, mostly children. A majority of the people he has to reap are children in fact. Seeing as the life expectancy can be as low as 29 years in some parts of London and poverty is high, most of the ones he reaps are young in any case. As he passes another child, tucked away in an alley with hair similar to his own, he gives them a sideways glance. The child doesn't look back. They probably cannot see him, after all what good would a reaper be if everyone could see him. He continues with his duties.*

Grell: Do you ever feel like... You're forgetting something big? Probably a chore or something... I'm getting a good dos- a lot of deja-vu today.

*He corrects himself at realising that the word "dose" reminds him too much of a medicinal use. An agreeing hum is heard from the shadows.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 17:43

*Now you're probably wondering why a freaking SKELETON woke me up, right?

*....Wait, you're probably wondering who I am. Er.....Hello. My name is Book. Book Antiqua. I am a Skeleton Monster, and I live in the VOID.

*The VOID is...well, complicated. It defies logic. Basically, it's where things that don't exist, exist. It is everywhere, and nowhere. It is NOTHING. The VOID is connected to all worlds, including alternate realities, universes, timelines, whatever you want to call them.

*Ethier way, I'm getting off track and wasting time. Excuse me.
----

*She quickly rummages through her drawers for a clean shirt and other necessary clothes. Then, dissappears to clean up.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:17

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 1st 2017 17:53

*And this certain reaper is Grell~ Grell Sutcliff to be exact. Their past is rough, mostly before they commit suicide, and they're not one to talk about it with many. But still, as long as they continue walking on and doing their job nobody really asks them what happened anyway. A hundred years and going, this reaper won't be stopping their duties any time soon. Except maybe for Sebastian Michaeles, their favourite demon.*

*As for the shadow, they're Venator; or Hunter if you translate the Latin name. It's strange. Shadows have nearly always had Latin names until recently. It runs as a sort of tradition. What is a shadow? Shadows are like guardian angels, except minus the angel bit. They share a soul with a human or other creature and in return the shadow protects them. Emotions and feeling in exchange for protection, seems fair enough. Though sometimes it can be annoying. As soon as one of them gets hurt, the other is quick to also be hurt in the same place. Depending on how strong your relationship is, if one has strong emotions or gets sick then the other is likely to follow. Venator, being very close to his Soul-friend, has to cringe every time he feels their love for a certain demon.*

---

*Grell continues to walk on, he's heading to the next death which should be a couple of blocks ahead. The alleyways just provide him with short cuts.*

Grell: It's not even normal deja-vu either. I feel like one of those others. Like the ones that were in the lab because they said they saw the past, present and future all at once. It's starting to freak me out a little. You know, -turn left ten paces away- like freak me out a lot...

*The shadow nearly walks into the wall before they stop and turn left to proceed. At the same time they nod.*

Edited Dec 1st 2017 18:04

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 18:17

*Book Antiqua is looking frantically around her...area of the VOID.

Book:(*Muttering to self)...Cleaned and changed.....away in the hamper.....that's...!.....where is it....

*Her gaze quickly falls on a silver chain peeking from beneath a book. Quickly grabbing it, she lets out a sigh of relief when she sees it's her moon necklace. It's simple, pretty plain looking actually, but very special to her.

*She clasps the chain around her neck and heads towards the kitchen. How does a VOID have a kitchen? Magic. Don't question it, just take "Magic." as the answer. It's easier for everyone.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:21

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.