Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 1st 2017 18:27

Grell: I bet Bassi knows what I'm talking about. Bassi knows everything! Come on Venny, we'll get work over with quickly. Then you can go back to your dimension instead of having to hang out with me and Sebby.

Venator: Thank Thor...

Grell: Hey! I'm not that bad!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 1st 2017 19:03

*...Something is burning.

*Two figures are shouting at each other. One is Fell and the other figure is, well, about a foot or two shorter than Fell. He has a rounder face, with a similar color scheme, but the lights in his eye-lights are red and diamond shaped.

???:WHAT THE H[ECK] FELL!? IT WASN'T COOKING FAST ENOUGH!

Fell:(*Pinches the space between his sockets, and rubbing his temple with his free hand)IT'S BURNING SWAPFELL. NOW MOVE BEFORE YOU BURN THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN.

*Fell pushes SwapFell away from the stove and grabs a nearby fire extinguisher. Yeah....SwapFell burns a lot of food. He's learning though.

*SwapFell is wearing what looks to be armor, a tattered red bandana tied around his neck.

*Yeah...I'm just going to wait until they're done.

*Book heads towards a nearby table where more skeletons are seated.

Edited May 23rd 2018 15:20

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 2nd 2017 00:57

*Grell is not the fastest reaper when it comes to completing work, but today he's feeling lively. He's excited that he's going to see Bassy, more so because he officially has an excuse to. The demon might not push him away today if they hear what he says. Maybe that Phantomhive mightn't give him his usual disgusted glare either, he might even order the demon to stay with him! Well... Maybe not that much. All these thrilling thoughts were distracting him from his work. He quickly collects his composure and focus on the record that he's nearly tearing apart from his ecstasy. He couldn't risk doing something bad today. He needed his work done and out of the way without Will taking him back to the GRDA to fill out paperwork for violating the health and safety regime, or the heaps of paperwork for losing or destroying a soul. He grumbled, not even like they need a health part, they're all dead already after all. Dead as a doornail. Though, apparently the GRDA doesn't like to have to put up with reapers MIA, wounded or sick. Yes, after death illnesses were a thing. More than often Grell himself would have to fill out this paperwork after falling most ungracefully from a building or after being beaten up by another reaper or demon. Then there have been the times where he's been sick and refused any help. It wasn't his fault that they gave, or rather tried to give, him pills for it. The pills looked too similar to what he was given before death and he didn't trust them. He scribed the information needed on the mans death into the book which tells him about a person and where to find them dead, then slams the book shut after reading the next destination. According to today's deaths, he would be able to have a break after a couple more.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 2nd 2017 18:26

*Taking a seat between a neon wearing skeleton with 'YOLO' shades and what looks like a slightly transparent 10 year old human, Book hunches over and rests her head in her arms. It's slightly uncomfortable, but bones aren't exactly soft.

*The human to her right turns to her, looking her up and down momentarily before telling her

???:Wow. You look like s[hoot]. Did you get hit by a truck or something?

*Ah, Chara, such a 'delight'. Chara may look young, but he's actually 18 and a....ghost of sorts.

*The neon skeleton to her left sends Chara an unimpressed grin.

???:Watch the lingo, bro.

Yeah....That's Fresh. He like wearing clothes that old school and talking the same way. Basically he's 90's trash. For some reason, his Magic censors cursing as well, so it can get really funny if someone gets mad enough.

Book:(*Groans) It's too early for this....or late? I don't know....

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:29

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 3rd 2017 01:12

*Grell didn't have to go far to get to his next location. The place he needed to go, Cripplegate, was only a few blocks away. Grell groaned. Unsurprisingly, to him, Cripplegate lived up to its name. Another slum area like most of the other parts of East London, it was... cheerful. Grell didn't exactly like working in the slums. He had protested to Will many times that he would get their filth on him. Will however would just give his normal stare and state yet again that most people die in those places so he can't afford one reaper straying off. Sometimes if Will was in a friendlier mood -almost never- he would add on; "besides, you're not much help anyway so you'd screw up any important jobs." It was in these moods that Grell would pester him the most, in hopes that he could have permission to skip a job to see Bassy. And usually at the end of these conversations, Grell would just end up with annoying William back to his normal, emo mood, and a whole load more jobs being put on his shoulders. He would never really do these extra jobs though. He wasn't going to work overtime and miss out with trying to get his favourite demon to fall for him. Not a chance in hell. It would take other members of the GRDA to come after him and make sure he stays on track but in reality they all had their own jobs too because the reapers for London were a short supply. It was so unfair! Why did /he/ have to do all this work and then get overtime!? Going on strike didn't even work at the GRDA. They'd just give Grell paperwork and take away his death scythe until he'd finished it all, like confiscating a toy from a child. All this procrastinating, Grell didn't realise that he had already reached the second death's destination. He glanced at his watch -all reapers required a watch to see when deaths would be, if you didn't have it then you would have to work with another reaper who did or estimate times- and sighed. He would have to wait a few minutes until this one came.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 3rd 2017 14:32

*There's a tired sigh from the person across from me. Looking up slightly, I see a see another skeleton. This one looks similar to Fell, but not as....edgy. There's a crack running down from his left socket and a crack running up fron his right socket. His right socket looks partially closed. He's wearing a gray turtleneck, and there are glasses dangling from his face (they're taped on). His pale gray eye-light flickers up to me before looking back into the large mug he's nursing. It's most likely coffee.

*....Good to know I'm not the only one feeling out of it.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 3rd 2017 16:31

*Grell hesitantly leans up against a wall, reminding himself that it'll be some time before this one arrives so he might as well. As soon as he touches the wall, his shadow is staring into his eyes. Venator is standing on the side of the wall, upside down, above Grell. They say that by staring straight into your eyes, shadows can read your emotions and thoughts clearly. However, Grell doesn't understand how a blind shadow could possibly do this, or have the urge to try. He pushes the qilin's head to one side, giving a deadpan as he does so. Venator grins mischievously.*

Venator: What's got you so thoughtful?

Grell: Would you quit it?

Venator: And grumpy.

Grell: Ugh. I'm thinking about this morning.

Venator: Really? Huh. Okay. Not any demons this time then. Is this about the whole "Oh noooo, I'm forgetting something important!" thing?

Grell: N ... No.

Venator: Snrk! Well it obviously wasn't important because you can't remember it. You're only supposed to remember important things.

*Grell just rolls his eyes.*

Edited Dec 3rd 2017 16:34

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 3rd 2017 18:23

*Now, you're probably wondering why Fell and Gaster look similar? Right? Are they brothers, cousins, etc? Nope. They're technically the same person.

*'How is that possible? Is one of them a clone? ' Nope! The answer is that they're from different AUs, or, Alternate Universes. This goes for just about everyone in the VOID. These AUs are created by beings we call Creators. Creator's basically make our existence possible by making and drawing our stories. Some Creators can and will have a crossover between AUs, making a whole new story!

*Fell is from an AU known as UnderFell. This AU was inspired by a (game) Universe known as Undertale, which Gaster is from. Outer is from Outertale, an AU where Undertale's story takes place in Space.

*Who's Outer? Outer is another version of Gaster. He is dressed mostly in purple, with cracks running up from both his sockets.

*Remember how I said some Creators will have Crossovers? Well, Gaster, Fell, and Outer are from a Crossover AU Comic/Series known as The Gaster Gang.

*SwapFell is from an AU technically called FellSwap, but most mix it up with the AU SwapFell. He seems used to it though. He is a Sans, like the majority of the group. Teddy (UnderTomb), Horror (HorrorTale), Fresh (Underfresh(?)), Nightmare (DreamTale), Dust (DustTale), Murderer (Killer!Sans AU), Error (Errortale(?)), and Cross (X-Tale/Underverse). Chara is from the AU/Event as Cross. He's bound to Cross by the SOUL. Literally.

*Now, those of you who know of Undertale and it's vast amount of AUs know that the Sanses of the group are from..."Bad" AUs. When I say "Bad" I mean that the AU is a bit more....dark than other AUs. This also means that if you know these AUs, you know that these Sanses are considered....."Evil". It's kind of ridiculous actually. Error, Teddy, Horror, and everyone else in the group, even me, have to do what their Creators' want. If they don't...If I don't...we could be erased for real.

*...Me? I'm definitely not a Sans, or Gaster, or Chara. I'm....just me. I've always been in the VOID as far as I know. Gaster, Fell, and Outer were here. I didn't meet them for a while though. I actually didn't know that they were here, and they didn't know I was here. The Sanses, as well as Chara, got here differently.

*Whenever an AU is created, countless Timelines are born, with each being different in a multitude of ways. The Sanses; excluding Nightmare, Fresh, and Error, come from Genocide Timelines. They're the only ones left of their Timeline. Cross and Chara are in a similar situation. They're the last ones of their AUs. Fresh, Nightmare, and Error are...special cases. Their stories are a lot different.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 3rd 2017 18:41

*As soon as Grell hears the gunshot, he sighs and gets to work, his shadow following behind.*

---

*The Anti-VOID is similar to the VOID except instead of filled with darkness, it's bright and white. There are less members here too. Especially today.*

*Underswap Sans, or nicknamed as Blueberry, is in his own universe today, leaving Ink Sans, from Inktale, and Dream Sans, from Dreamtale -like Nightmare. Along with this, a single female skeleton is sitting down with her back turned to Ink and Dream, glaring into the distance. Ink looks uncomfortable, Dream whispers to him.*

Dream: It's been a week since she started acting that way... When will she cheer up?

Ink: I uh... not sure...

Dream: I've tried everything! What did you do to make her that negative?

Ink: I best not say...

*Despite looking more cheerful than the VOID, the Anti-VOID sure has had a heavy atmosphere lately.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 3rd 2017 18:58

*I'm woke up by someone calling my name....When did I fall asleep? Ethier way, I look up at Outer standing above me, concern in his sockets.

Outer:....Are you also not feeling well?

Book:....yes.

Outer:(*Sighs)This is strange. Almost everyone seems to have woke up feeling exhausted.

*A voice speaks up from behind him.

???:So? I'm not complaining.

*Both me and Outer turn to looks who spoke. Behind us is Nightmare, a skeletal being made of pure negativity. He looks like he's been dumped in tar for the most part, give or take the goopy black tentacle-like limbs erupting from his back. Of course he would be enjoying everyone's suffering.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:31

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.