Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

initial D

Lieutenant_Rira replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

if your here you either know initial d or need an explaination cause you think its an er_tic anime, well its not, initial d is a show about some nobody 18 year old who's dad owns a tofu shop, he catches the attention of a highly regarded street racer and his brother, after beating them both in downhill street races he later goes on to be one of the most legendary street racers in all of gunma(its a town in japan) making several freinds along the way, here is a list of characters you can be and there roles in the series or you can be an oc that wants to race,

takami fujiwara(main character)

itsuki(takumi's annoying best friend who obsses over cars)

igatani(freind that works at the local gas station with takumi and itsuki)

bunta(takumi's bad ass dad)

youichi(owner of gass station and friend of takumi and bunta)

mako saka (a friend) (im rping as her)

keisuke takahashi(takumi's rival and friend)

ryoskie takahashi (the best street racer in all of gunma and keisuke's older brother)

kenji(the 4th wheel of takumi's group of friends)

if you use an oc than make your own character sheet and explain your character
for any info on the non ocs look them up on the wiki

Feb 19th 2017 04:48

River Rock Hospital

*nurse red heart goes on to see krystal, but she sees the vent open and reported her bieng loose, krystal climbed through the vents untill dropping into the operating room grabbing a sharp knife like tool (its a tool used for cutting people open for surgery and disection) running loose slashing nurses untill coming across the little girl again she stopped and stared as if she could sense her mixed
emotions with her telepathy*"dont tell them im here. i cant let them take me
back there i have suffered enough and
they wont let me go.*she had a started weeping untill she heard the nurses running down the hall so she climbed through a vent. just then nurse redheart (with a red cut on her cheek) burst into the room with 3 nurses (all or them armed with epidermic needles (containg a glowing orange liquid that looked dangerous and toxic))* hey little girl there's a blue fox woman named krystal running loose. she's very dangerous, and we heard she ran down here do you know where she went? we cant have her hurting you or someone else. were just trying to help her and she won't let us.(she seemed quite unhappy and like she had vendetta on the fox girl)if you tell us, your saving her from a lifetime of pain and suffering. *she said in a suddenly innocent tone of voice while another nurse woman ran into the room seeing a young boy by the name of casper* excuse me little boy there is a blue fox woman running through the hospital, and she has hurt several nurses. do you know witch way she went? were just trying to help her and stop her from hurting people, and she wont let us.

Feb 18th 2017 20:36

River Rock Hospital

*walks into mindlyns room* hello, im nurse redheart. i was sent to check up on you after the incadent revolving that fox woman, she's suffers from post traumatic stress disorder, she's fine we apologize for the mishap, we'll try not let it happen again, now lets make this quick i have 2 more patients to look at, and one of witch im not looking forward to. (she mumbled to her self in an agitated tone) so how are you feeling today?

Feb 18th 2017 18:52

Were?

Lieutenant_Rira replied to Shadey's topic

2 things (1 do we work together?) 2 i'll be krystal

sex:female

skills: telepathy 3

personality: compassionate can sometimes get her in trouble

appearance: my profile picture is of her

Feb 18th 2017 03:25

River Rock Hospital

*sees a nurse and kiks her, and runs through the halls of the building screaming about how its a trap by the enemy. runs around beating all the nurses in her way screaming about brainwash, while the hospital has no gaurds the nurses failed in assuring her she was safe untill she felt a deep pain in her chest and she started screaming saying they already poisned her and she had to finda way out, it wasn't untill she ran into the room of a little girl she stopped for moment and stared at the girl than she clenched her head and started
screaming untill she collapsed on the floor of the room*

Feb 18th 2017 02:43