Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

*krystal tried to exit but krystal(who is an anthropomorphic fox for those who dont know) was stopped by the needle as if it weakened her*i must break free

Feb 20th 2017 15:04

River Rock Hospital

*she still had the sharp tool she got from an operating room(used for disection or cutting skin to put in metal implants etc) she cut the nurse and jumped for a vent on the cieling but the needle was still in her tail she was trying to climb up (the glowing orange liquid wasn't injected all the way* i have to escape!*she exlaimed but she couldn't pull out the needle as both her hands were attached to vent*

Feb 20th 2017 14:58

River Rock Hospital

*feeling rather week she couldn't keep running eventually she saw the room of a sickly little boy with an iv she used her telepathy to sense the boys feelings and she sensed a great pain in the little boy she stared at him until a nurse pinned her to the ground she tried to reach her arm out but she was at the entrance of the door the nurse than pulled a needle with a glowing orange liquid (it looked quite dangerous) and he injected it in her tail*SOMEBODY SAVE ME!*she screamed as tears where running down her eyes she was than dragged away and to weak to fight back *

Feb 20th 2017 13:22

River Rock Hospital

*krystle climbed through the vents untill falling into a room(cause the vents were not made to hold people or foxes who have a similar body as humans) she sees a boy and a girl she goes silent untill she saw a shot of glowing orange liquid she had seen before on the table next to a bed* " STOP IT PLEASE, YOU PUT ME THROUGH ENOUGH SUFFERING! I DONT DESERVE TO BE HERE ANYMORE!" she screamed *it was obvious her many escape attempts and outbursts whern't caused bye her P.T.S.D but rather amplified by it*

Feb 20th 2017 02:26

initial D

Lieutenant_Rira replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

also some rules

no killing or violence

no swearing except for damn(cause thats all they say in the show for swearing)

no non ocs that aren't from initial d

Feb 19th 2017 04:53