Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

"they already know, we gotta help casper the needle should keep him alive but he'll get really dizzy" injects it into caspers leg "now before we escape we need to help casper and get a bandage for my tail to cover up the holes from the LASCL shots
lifeforce.absorbing,soul,collapsing,liquid. shots"

Feb 22nd 2017 00:33

River Rock Hospital

this place has gone down the pipes and let me explain why, the old owner and executive died last month i was brought in around this time, his old son took the position as executive, and he has hired nurse redheart and is the hospital is just a cover up they still tend to sick patients but the ones who are gifted with psychic or telepathic powers where kept here like me forever or eventually killed after a while and thats why they invented lascl

Feb 21st 2017 23:45

River Rock Hospital

i dont know we could get casper to a real hospital and live out in the van or go our separate ways, we just should be anywhere but here

Feb 21st 2017 23:28

River Rock Hospital

first we gotta get this little guy to real hospital i heard nurse redheart call him casper. casper we are trying to escape do you want to come with us, we could get you to a real hospital

Feb 21st 2017 23:24

River Rock Hospital

the place is closed for the night so the only unlocked exit is in the ambulance bay we need to sneek abored an ambulance and get out of here

Feb 21st 2017 23:19