Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > initial D

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Feb 19th 2017 04:48

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 19th 2017 04:48

if your here you either know initial d or need an explaination cause you think its an er_tic anime, well its not, initial d is a show about some nobody 18 year old who's dad owns a tofu shop, he catches the attention of a highly regarded street racer and his brother, after beating them both in downhill street races he later goes on to be one of the most legendary street racers in all of gunma(its a town in japan) making several freinds along the way, here is a list of characters you can be and there roles in the series or you can be an oc that wants to race,

takami fujiwara(main character)

itsuki(takumi's annoying best friend who obsses over cars)

igatani(freind that works at the local gas station with takumi and itsuki)

bunta(takumi's bad ass dad)

youichi(owner of gass station and friend of takumi and bunta)

mako saka (a friend) (im rping as her)

keisuke takahashi(takumi's rival and friend)

ryoskie takahashi (the best street racer in all of gunma and keisuke's older brother)

kenji(the 4th wheel of takumi's group of friends)

if you use an oc than make your own character sheet and explain your character
for any info on the non ocs look them up on the wiki

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 19th 2017 04:53

also some rules

no killing or violence

no swearing except for damn(cause thats all they say in the show for swearing)

no non ocs that aren't from initial d

Edited Feb 19th 2017 04:53

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Feb 11th 2019 05:22

Why Hello there. Never actually expected to find an Initial D themed Post up here. I've been dying to find someone, anyone willing to RP Touge Racing or anything Initial D. I'm surprised so few people Roleplay this amazing show. Do you want me to go make the character sheet for this?

Edited Feb 11th 2019 05:52

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 11th 2019 06:04

Actually a friend if mine was planning on starting a new Initial D RP. This forum was created almost 2 years ago so a new forum would probably work best

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Feb 11th 2019 06:07

Oh, I see, interesting. Could you link me to your friends profile so I could ask em about it?

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 11th 2019 06:12

His username is Ashyslashy. Be careful talking to him. He has a brain development problem so be careful what you say. He is still an excellent writer though

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Feb 11th 2019 06:15

I will be as careful as possible. Thank you very much. Hope you have a good day!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.