Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

"where are my other lascl needles. i need to keep her under controll" yelled nurse red heart

Feb 21st 2017 16:29

River Rock Hospital

" dang im out of lascl shots " krystal was weaker than ever she tried crawling away but she was too weak, "you nurse saprono get me more lascl shots, stand back everyone she is to dangerous to be loose!"

Feb 21st 2017 03:44

River Rock Hospital

nurse redheart was going to check up on dylan as something didn't seem right with him untill krystal broke loose, and then she broke the vent that was over the ceiling of the waiting area where all these kids wherw and crashed through the ceiling she crawled out slowly'dont look at me"said the fox woman, the fall made her weak, nurse red heart walked in "YOU LITTLE S**T!" relising there were kids in the room she started talking an a more relaxed voice as she pulled out another needle full of glowing orange liquid "we cant let you escape you need to be in your room". she said as she violently shoved the needle into her tail while pinning her down to the ground many everyone who wasn't a patient left the room scared of the hospital, nurse redheart grabbed more glowing orange needles and started injecting the toxic looking liquid into krystal's tail, she was yelling for help nurse red heart seemed very upset while violently injecting her with needles, everyone is trying to get better and with your running and screaming they cant. now do everyone else a favor and stop bieng A LITTLE SH*T so everyone else can get better, your to dangerous and gifted for us to simply let you go just accept that, krystal was crying and screaming for help from the pain, SAVE ME I'D RATHER DIE THAN SUFFER A MOMENT LONGER!, just than nurse redheart dropped a full needle and it landed on the ground, rolling twords casper and dylan

Feb 21st 2017 02:20

River Rock Hospital

if this about krystal she's fine, we're trying to help her in the best way's we can. now i have another person to attend to

Feb 21st 2017 00:20

River Rock Hospital

c'mon dylan i cant help you if you don't tell me whats wrong listen you can tell me, you can also call me nurse redheart or alexis

Feb 21st 2017 00:14