Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

nurse red heart moves to dylan "hello dylan im aexis redheart and im here for your daily check up so how are you today and please ignore the fox woman,

Feb 21st 2017 00:04

River Rock Hospital

as the room was emptied krystal screamed" SOMEONE SAVE ME!" witch could be heard through the whole facility.

nurse redheart walked down to see casper. "sorry about krystal she is very dangerous, now lets do your check up how my name alexis redheart how are you today?"

Feb 20th 2017 23:50

River Rock Hospital

"BOY THIS OUR BUISNESS AND YOU MUST RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. now where is the lapes needle i requested.
now listen let us do our work and i will tell you whats wrong with her. she suffers from post traumatic stress disorder, so she thinks she's being held captive by an enemy force she fought against some time ago, now leave us be

Feb 20th 2017 23:30

River Rock Hospital

*suddenly nurse red heart bursted in* STOP HER! IF SHE ESCAPES WE MAY NEVER FIND HER AGAIN!*she pushed in all the glowing orange liquid from the needle to her tail. she sees casper and gasps* get back in your bed little boy will be with you for your nightly check up shortly. you there get me another lapes needle.*after another nurse rushex to give to her, nurse redheart pinned her to the ground*this is for all the hours youv'e bee gone from your room when were done with you, at tye end of the week youl be gone.

Feb 20th 2017 23:04

River Rock Hospital

cant get this needle out *she grunted trying to get it out without her hands as she was half way up the vent*

Feb 20th 2017 15:12