Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

also here is a character sheet for nurse redheart and saprano

name alexis redheart

speicies:human

roll:chief nurse and co executive of the facility

age 29

sex female

bio: greedy and short temperd does what ever her boss tells her to do

appearance: i dont have a picture but she has pink hair green eyes a red nurse outfit and has and bag full of lascl needles

name sara saprano

age 22

sex female

roll assistant to nurse redheart

bio is afraid of nurse redheart and came to work there to help people untill she got to know nurse redheart she wantes to quit but is to scared

appearance brown hair blue eyes, and a similar suit as nurse redhearts exept white

Feb 21st 2017 21:07

River Rock Hospital

nurse saprano was almost done untill krystal screamed startling the nurse causing her to drop all the leall needles again a few of them rolled twords dyllan and casper krystal was about to grab one untill nurse saprano noticed she stepped on her hand "no one is allowed to touch these" she then looked at dylan and casper "that goes for you to boys"just than krystal started talking in a very weak voice "get me one please, i need it to get out of here"

Feb 21st 2017 20:57

River Rock Hospital

"yes i have one planned for you in 1-2 hours depending how long krystal's operation goes now boys i'll give you 2 a sticker if you 2 make a sure she doesn't leave this area as most of our medical staff got ingured by her little escape attempts and also make sure she doesn't touch these krystal is very dangerous and we can't set her free in this state, now i have another paitent to attend to and she escaped, nurse saprano im going to look for cloe i'll be in my office after i find her" she walks away krystal is weak walking twords the leal needles untill falling down, she tried using caspers chair to get back up, but she failed and layed down breathing very heavily

Feb 21st 2017 20:42

River Rock Hospital

krystal with all the empty needles in her tail was crawling twords the green glowing needles as if she wanted one so badly, nurse red heart stepped on krystals hand she bent over putting her head at almost eye level with her "you cant have these green needles first you fake us hurting you and now you want our leall needles, you use lascl not leall, you dumb fox, just learn that no one gives fox about you."
she put her clipboard by casper and dylan, and started talking angrily at nurse saprono
"i put my clipboard by the corner when your done throwing away these full needles collect the documents regarding casper from the printing room and bring to my office dont lose it has what lascl,and leal stand for and then bring these boys back to there rooms i have a special operation planned for dylan then i have too see cloe, if you fail to do one of these you will get the lascl treatment" "but sir" nurse saprano was scared she couldn'tmstop studdering" the lascl treatment could kill me" nurse redheart who was the head nurse talked in devilish tone" than don't fail, and i swear its 2 lascl treatments if krystal gets ahold of a leall shot

Feb 21st 2017 20:01

River Rock Hospital

nurse red heart left her be she walked seeing casper and dylan, "what are you boys doing you to need to be go back in your ro-" before she said anything a nurse with a heay bucket slipped on a moped flore, glowing green needles where rolling across the hall near dylan casper and nurse redheart, "you boys dont touch these needles, i need to talk to someone real quick" she walked over to nurse saprono " i told you to throw all the leall needles away, and you leave them on the floor where krystal could get them! we can't let her have any of these it will give her a chance of escape, her gift and species is go unuiqe to set free we need her and all the other telepathic paitents here specially her, and you go and f**k everything up you dumb a*s

Feb 21st 2017 19:19