Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

"mercy now i'm gonna go get my friend maya out i'll be right back"

Feb 22nd 2017 02:52

River Rock Hospital

(enter my new character mako saka

nickname maya

sex female

age 20

strengths she'll do what ever it takes to reach her goal, as long as it doesn't hurt a friend, and is a skilled driver

weaknesses is very delacate and frail,

past at the hospital: tried escaping and she evan got the lascl treatment 2 times

appearance: i uploaded 4 total photos one of them is a picture of her

Feb 22nd 2017 02:37

River Rock Hospital

"now i will carry casper on my back to save time. lets just hope we don't see any of the orange lascl needles or anything else that might trigger my ptsd." carrys casper in the same position you would give someone a piggy back ride with "now we will have to be quick they will notice an ambulance missing but i think i know a patient that can help us she was a street racer a year ago she got into a car accadent witch is why she was brought here, we must find her cause im guessing none of us can drive an ambulance, she was going to be released a week from now cause all she has now is a red bruise on her arm."

Feb 22nd 2017 02:32

River Rock Hospital

ok every one we have to hurry the fastest way there is past nurse red hearts office

Feb 22nd 2017 00:55

River Rock Hospital

we're gonna get you to a real hospital and escape but we have to sneak past nurse redheart's office, casper are you in?

Feb 22nd 2017 00:48