Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lieutenant_Rira

River Rock Hospital

name krystal

species:fox

role:patient

strengths:compassion going beserk if a friend of hers dies

weaknesses:too compassionate

reason for bieng there: a form of ptsd and bieng a anthropomorphic fox and bieng telepathic

skills: telepathy and bieng a skilled fighter

sex:female

appearance: my profile picture is of her

Feb 17th 2017 19:51

deathwish 3 but all the characters except paul ker

Lieutenant_Rira replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

sorry but we didn't have enough space for the origanal name it was supposed to be but all the roles except kersy are replaced by random characters

Feb 16th 2017 21:03

deathwish 3 but all the characters except paul ker

Lieutenant_Rira replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

if your not aware of deathwish 3s plot a man who was a vigualantee(he has no powers just a selection of guns) goes to new york to visit a friend from the war untill he was framed for his death, untill the chief lets him out of prison if he can stop the gang and get help from the rest of the block. or for a more detailed description go to wikipidea to look up the plot, but before i claim the spot as the biggest bad ass in film history before chuck norris i will let evryone choose who they want to be (if your character has powers most of them dont apply here) also later we take out the leader
the roles we need are

gangmembers any number

paul kersy

the gang leader

the chief

paul's friend

once evrything gets sorted out we'll start

rules:no god moding
2. no powers
3 no killing people who arnt gang members
4dont kill the gang members leader untill much later

Feb 16th 2017 21:02

Crossover RP anyone?

Lieutenant_Rira replied to SomeOrdinaryGuy's topic

im joining

name:krystal

age:unknown (its unknown in cannon but i always thought it was 22)

skills:telepathy

gear: magic staff that shoots fire ice and it can cause earth quakes, and she has a sniper rifle but it has 10 shots and then it needs to recharge, and she can summon(makes a sphere shape around her) a barrier to protect herself from
a fatel attack not a wounding attack, and she can jump high she also has telepathy

personality: she is very compassionate its her biggest streanght and weakness if you kill her freind she will become really dangerous, krystle is a skilled fighter but she is very delecate and gets hurt easy

appearance: my profile photo is a picture of her

Feb 16th 2017 14:17