Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 13:52

because its just a cover up and patients that don't show signs of getting better are hinderihg there progress on the psychic/telepathic patients

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 13:55

Casper shuddered closing his eyes. Hugging forest closely to his chest. Sucking on his thumb. It was a lot to take in and with the room spinning it didnt help in the slightest. "Ka kill!" He said opening his eyes when he heard the wrd

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 13:56

whats wrong casper?

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 14:09

"Are they going to kill us I I da dont wa want tha that" He stammered covering his mouth trying to be quiet. His eyes welling up as they got closer to the offices resting his head back down and closing his eyes when he got dizzy

((going out soon ill answer when I can))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 14:18

ok everyone make a mad dash and dont stop

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 16:47

(also silent nightmare pmd me and said i could take over the rp and that she couldn't be able to check back often enough to run it)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 20:53

"ok evryone the ambulance has an iv we can use for casper but we gotta go fast the alarms sound if a ambulance leaves without a driver giving there employee number and reason for leaving and they will call the cops on us so i will have to divert us out to my old house its small but it has my car and and 2 bedrooms+a few other rooms you expect from a house, and its a trailer house" said mako(but everyone calls her mya) as she picked the ambulance lock

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 22:02

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 21:19

"i got it krystal you hook up casper to the iv clo i need you to be look out through the back window, everyone we're getting out of here, starts ambulance as a loud alarm plays (also at this moment imagine i need your love by dave simon is playing during this moment if you havn't herd the song look it up on youtube its a great song)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 21:21

Casper stirred. "ca can I please ba be down for a sec miss" He asked nervously hearing footsteps approaching and he felt bad for being a burden and wanted to try standing on his own two feet.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 21:53

puts casper down in the back of the ambulance where evryone else is"maya lets go before the nurses check down here

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.