Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 00:28

Dallas felt Jordyn grab him and scream he always knew that it freaked her out but he couldn't let those people get away with it. "Jordyn I am so sorry for the way I overreacted but those jerks had it coming I grew up with people like that and this school is terrible for it as well their momma taught them nothing I see"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 00:33

* Ashley however walked to one of the local parks and sat there on the swing. Staring up at the still sunny day out, but soon to turn to dusk. Swinging back and forth. A realization set into her. She now knew something, but could never say it as how would she be judged. What would her friends or family think....? Putting her hands together. Sitting there alone in deep thought.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 00:36

Dallas listened to the instructions and nodded "okay sounds good" hopping in his pickup and pulling out of the school parking lot he pulled onto the highway driving for a bit until he saw the neon sign and cranked the wheel into a corner spot putting it in park he hops out and heads inside seeing Jordyn already in a booth "right on time I see, I don't know why everything has suddenly taken a sh***y turn though is it the anticipation of graduation and all the prom prep?"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 00:41

Waiting to see if the others would show up he decides flag down a server. "I'm going to order a coke and a large peporoni and black olive pizza with sesame crust, "what do you want?" making sure that there was a shaker of red chili flakes and parmesan on the table for someone of European descent he was not too big on cheeses other than Parmesan because you can't have pasta and caesar salad without it.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 00:45

Dallas felt Jordyn's head on his shoulder and he let it slide liking the fact that he was able to eat and be in a familiar place "Hey there, yeah I don't get it either she has always been the confident put friends first role but then when I got closer with Jasper she sort of had this outside look but today she just snapped"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 00:51

* Ashley didn't wanna go back nor go with her friends as she needed some time to reflect to herself. There were reasons for all her actions. But things slowly started to unfold now. But even after all these years there always felt like a puzzle piece lost or possibly in a different sense....didn't fit. Moving back and forth on the swings. She didn't really have anyone she felt she could truly confide herself in.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 01:13

Dallas waited for the server to take their order before responding to Jordyn's question "you got a point there not our place or situation to share thinking of the most exciting part of his day and being dissapointed " hmm I attended lunch which seemed to be good then I followed Peyton to World History but only lasted ten minutes then you and Ashley came and those jerks made me break out into a rage I overreacted could be from no food either"

Dallas decides to text Ashley to check in it was rare for her to miss hangout she was the founder of it

"Hey Ashley I'm here with Jordyn at the hangout hope you are okay missed seeing you here hope to sed you at the mall for break though"

Edited Jul 15th 2019 01:14

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 02:37

Dallas had to admit it did suck having her out of the technology world right now,"You are so hard to track down without the phone I feel like all of us have to run around with a big megaphone or billboard for you to get notified but I have to agree not having the others around has its advantages. We definately need to do more one on one hangouts for sure. Dallas took a sip of his coke and enjoyed the music playing in the background " Hey I was thinking since the weather is still fairly nice maybe and sit on the beach I meant to do it earlier but wasn't sure if I would be back in time since I will be super sore later"

Edited Jul 15th 2019 02:39

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 02:37

* Ashley felt a bit dazed at the moment and then hearing her phone go off and just staring down at her while moved back and forth on the swing. Her shoes grazing on the wood chips with her two hands gripping to shoulder length on the rope ends. She definitely couldn't talk to everyone about this. Some tears bestowed down her cheeks. She stared at her bag with hearing the vibration sound from her bag.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 02:44

Dallas got a bit worried at the fact that Ashley never showed up or bothered to text back even after all that went on she nevef missex a text without a reason but continued on with the rest of the day eating his pizza and enjoying the company. texting back one more time before shutting his phone off " Hey Ashley if you get this let me know if its still okay to come by the mall I want to know you are okay"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.