Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 00:39

Aki looked back at Sora and said "Her name was Akira, she was the younger one... And it's not your fault you didn't know and it was many years ago. Well I say instead of being gloomy we just make plans for the club room but I have one thing we need to do and that's bake the cakes our selves do you agree?" Aki change the picture on her phone to a picture of Kuma licking her hand.

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 00:40

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 00:57

Aki walked into the lunch room with Sora and got in line. She wasn't hungry so she didn't get much. She waited at the door for Sora so they could go to the club room. She was eating an apple while waiting, she enjoyed Sora's bubbly nature it was hard to be upset around her. Aki got a text saying that Kuma and Miza got outside and were missing. Aki sighed knowing they wouldn't go far unless they caught her sent and unfortunately she walked to school today.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 23rd 2019 01:01

Arcana silently picks up his stuff and heads to the lunch room, his Raven on his shoulder as usual. Having a seat at a empty table he watched as people stared at him. Pulling out what appears to be a bag of blood he began to drink it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 01:31

Aki shook her head no and said "No we just have to go to the front of the school real quick. My dads' personal butler said the new maid accidentally let out Kuma and Miza so they are probably following my scent since I walked today." She started walking towards the front doors. Once they were half way there a girl screamed rat as little Kuma came running as some guy chased her. Aki crouched down and grabbed Kuma she was really mad at this random guy for chasing her baby. She walked by him 'accidentally' bumping into him as she spotted Miza. She called for Miza who ran to her side she started going towards the stairs saying. "Sora lets go okay? I don't want to be late to getting the clean up started." Aki protectively held and petted Kuma.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 01:57

Aki nodded in agreement and said "Yes they but Kuma can do this." Aki sat Kuma on her head and Kuma sat there without slipping nor falling. Aki praised both Kuma and Miza she cared for them with all her heart. If even one of them went missing she'd just about break into pieces. If they were both gone it would be like when her sister died all over again. Miza meows loudly getting jealous so Aki crouched and picked up Miza while Kuma stayed completely still she'd make cute purr like sounds. Miza meowed a lot as she was petted each meow there was a clear purring sound. Aki opened the door to music room 3 oddly enough she could smell roses which she liked. Aki spoke firmly "Let's get to it! Miza, Kuma you two lay down on my bag and behave." They listened happily and layed down together and quickly fell asleep causing Aki to aw at them.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 23rd 2019 02:13

Valio looked at the bird silently as it squawks at him.
“G’day.” He spoke, his voice could be mistaken for velvet.
Walking outside and to the lunch room, and noticed that the girl from earlier had brought her pets also. Was it bring your pets to school day? He wondered as he ate his food, being picky of what he actually ate.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 02:18

Aki smiled and said clean the kitchen area and the furniture "Well I heard about it from some I was walking by and it was ran by guys before so why not run a unique club ran by girls? But the host club had one girl in it that kinda looked like a guy so maybe we can have a guy in the club that looks like a girl. And each week we have a new theme like pets or even no theme. But from what I heard people had to pay to talk to someone which makes sense to keep the club running so we will do the same and since no one else has joined wanna be the Vice President? It'll be hard work but I can make it easier on you if you want like have you go buy materials to decorate the and then me and you will do the decorating deal? You can do more if you want to of course." Aki pulled white sheets off the couches and chairs that were pink but they were now ripped up so Aki spoke up. "Think new light blue couches and chairs would look good? We can even have them lined with a grey like color too as an accent color." Aki looked at Sora and giggled and spoke again "Never cleaned before? I'm guessing no because your supposed to start by dusting the ceiling then you dust the rest and then sweep the floor."

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 02:23

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 02:49

Aki shook her head no and said "No he has a male structure and looks like a guy with long hair that's all. We need almost full on female looks but is a guy. It would be fun right? And I can teach you how to clean if you want we can make it a game!" Aki wasn't trying to sound like she was treating her like a kid. Miza got up and rubbed against Aki's legs then, went and rubbed up against Sora's legs which made Aki smile.

(I'm going to make the guy who joins the club do you want to have invite him?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 03:23

(Okay and sorry I meant to put do you want to have Sora invite him to the club. Also goodnight!)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 03:44

Name(Put last name first): Saki, Izumi
Host/Hostess, Student, or Teacher: Host
Uniform color: light limeish green
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: anime, sweets, because of how he was raised he really likes cute things now, he likes stuffed animals.
Dislikes: always being treated like a girl sometimes it is okay but all the is not,
Personality: He keeps to himself and is shy and he easily gets flustered. Izumi is more the quieter type.
Bio: Even as a kid Izumi looked like a girl, he was dressed and treated like a girl he got used to dressing as a girl most of his close are girly. He even played a little girl in a clothing commercial.
Piercings/Scars (if any): none
Looks:

Edited Jan 4th 2020 23:52

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.