Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 22:30

Aki did enjoy talking to Sora very much, Aki grabbed her phone (Not Sora's) and pulled up a picture of her ferret. Aki always spoke highly of her pets since they were now her companions since her sister died. "Cute right? I love her, her name is Kuma. She's still just a baby but she tries following me everywhere. How about we make a deal You show me a picture of you cat tell me his name and tell you what my other pet is and her name I'll show you a picture if you want." Aki was smiling brightly which hasn't happened this school year until now.

Edited Dec 22nd 2019 22:35

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 22:43

Aki chuckled at her excitement and said "He is adorable but she should keep it down, now for my ended of the deal this is Miza she looks very mean right? She has a cute little brother we couldn't keep him but, she is allowed to see him."
After showing Sora a picture of Miza she scrolled through her pictures to find a different one that might make Sora freak out over the cuteness but, Aki didn't care that much because she was having fun.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2019 22:46

Arcana took his hand back silently. It seemed the woman with brown hair and glasses didn't like Claude. Placing his stuff on the table he pulls out his sketch book, and resumed working on a dark drawling of a Raven, likely Claude siting on a grave stone. It was fall in the picture, rain falling on a full moon.
Claude hops across the table and sits on his masters bags, and watches as creativity seemed to flow from his master to the pencil and onto the paper.

Edited Dec 22nd 2019 22:49

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 23:19

Aki found the perfect picture of Miza and showed it to Sora and said "She may look mean but she is actually really sweet and she is well trained if she likes you and this is the same with Kuma if they like you they'll either cuddle up against you or lick you. They can be distant at first no matter what you'll be lucky if they aren't." Aki waited knowing Sora was probably about to squeal and Aki found it silly and kinda amusing she was having fun talking with Sora.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 22nd 2019 23:29

Valio jumped slightly as a girl with pink hair bursts threw the door. He yet again jumped as the bird from earlier jumped onto his desk. He softly stroked the raven’s midnight black feathers.
“Yes, so we meet again!”
Valio looked to the girl and overheard of what she and a familiar girl are speaking of. “Not to interrupt, but I overheard you ladies speaking of your pets? I have a thoroughbred named Alfirin Aduial”
Valio gave them a dazzling grin, as he spoke to the two of them.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 23:51

The bell rang which meant time for lunch the class was dismissed and Aki slowly stood up as she put her stuff up. She decided to wait on Sora, Aki knew where the lunch room is but didn't know if Sora did. "Wanna go together Sora since its time for lunch?" Aki scrolled threw her phone a bit for a minute at least, she stopped when she got to a picture of her sister.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2019 23:55

Arcana simply smiled at Sora as she complemented his art, no one here really liked his art because it was so dark, and gothic medieval. It also depicted dark and evil themes, such as death. Claude made an unexpected screech like sound, but not like when they came into class, he done this as Valio touched him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 22nd 2019 23:57

(Pets have been added to Valio’s sheet on Pg.5)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 00:02

(I'll respond after I find a picture)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 00:17

Aki slightly tensed up after hearing Sora's question Aki hesitantly answered "It's me and my twin sister..." Started walking with Sora to the lunch with Aki barely talking at all. Aki looked sad but that was all, she kept her head down the whole way to the lunch room.
(Please pretend the darker haired one has green eyes which is Aki)

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 00:18

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.