Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

Luithin_ - May 15th 2020 19:26

(Give me a few minutes and I’ll write a summary of what’s going on.)

Heart this
0 likes

Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut - May 15th 2020 19:27

honestly i wanna get together with the people at school before i start tommorow i also wanna know more about the hostess club and who is in it

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 15th 2020 19:32

(You will have to talk to @Snowolf02 about that.)

Heart this
0 likes

Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut - May 15th 2020 19:34

"can you tell me about the hostess club and who is in it! also why is your pp serious black?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 15th 2020 19:35

((Summary: About 2-3 hours ago in the role-play school let out. It was the first day. Everyone’s characters left school and went to a mall.
Valio, Arcana, and Naakve played a gig in the mall in a mini concert hall. Everyone fled because they played black metal(aka satanic metal). Naakve left to burn a church down and did.
Valio and Arcana left to the music store in the mall.
Aki and Izumi are in a fabric shop in the mall. Akira just left the fabric shop.
And I don’t remember where the other two characters are.)

Heart this
0 likes

Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut - May 15th 2020 19:37

i dont know who anyone is we will have to arange me meeting them all

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 15th 2020 19:39

( All characters page locations are on the original post. It also has a list of whom is in the hostess club. Otherwise, talk to Snowolf02 about if, for I have to go do something.)

-Hostess-
@SnoWolf02: Hananojo, Aki Page 1
@Makaakaa: Najimi, Sora Page 8
@SnoWolf02: Hananojo, Akira Page
-Host-
@SnoWolf02: Saki, Izumi Page 13

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 16th 2020 23:05

(Since you want to meet characters my two are Valio Ollikainen and Naakve Ollikainen. They are half brothers sharing the same father. They are Swedish. Valio is kinder of the two with Naakve being king of evil. Also to note is that Naakve has darker hair and amber eyes along with a large scar on his neck that looks like someone slit it. Although it was acquired in a car crash.)

(( Valio can be found on Pg.3 and Naakve is on Pg.26! :) ))

Heart this
0 likes

Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut - May 17th 2020 07:31

My character is Chica Lovestruck, I am %50 chuunibyou. I have a quirk/power it can do anything glitch related. I have a huge scratch on my arm and a giant slash from a knife on my chest. I am a weeb and a gamer. I am a second-year but am almost 14. Purple hair wears shorts and a t-shirt all year (rarely i will wear a hoodie). I can be bad, my personality can be anything.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2020 01:28

(This is a high school roleplay with humans only and no super powers, read some of the past responses to see how we roleplay in this)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.