Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 20:17

(Accepted but can't see your picture but I clicked on it you can just put that the looks are profile pic and don't forget your schedule and she'll have too be late.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 20:43

(Aki is in the back but Sora can sit a crossed from her like at the other desk since in art it's two people per desk okay?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 20:53

(Don't worry about it)

The teacher smiled and said "Don't worry miss Najimi the bell hasn't rang yet." Aki was finishing a simple drawing of a anime/manga girl she named her Midnight and wrote it in the top corner. The first bell rang as seats in the front of the room filled up. Some students didn't pay attention when the teacher said to draw what you'd like.

(Going to put a pic of Midnight in a few days since I don't have my sketchbook right now. Though the picture might be bad I just drew it last night.)

Edited Dec 22nd 2019 20:55

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 21:15

Aki chuckled nervously and said "You shouldn't try learning new styles but to create one of you own but go ahead and look if you want to." Aki stood up and sat beside Sora and handed her a thick black sketchbook that said 'Art' which was wrote in silver, it had only anime/manga girls and anime/manga eyes. "I'm not that good and I can't draw guys either." Aki smiled has her mind slightly drifted towards the club. Aki got an idea and said "Have you heard of the new Hostess club that is starting? I'm going to be the club leader but members are needed, could you think about joining it?"
(I outlined the original picture on my IPad, I have on my profile where it's colored)

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 14:35

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 21:35

Aki giggle slightly at her comment and said "Great happy to have you, I gonna take a guess and say you will probably be the outgoing type right? Yeah I guess that would explain it." Aki pulled out a grey notebook and a black sharpie and wrote on the inside cover of the notebook 'Club's needs'. On the first page she wrote in pencil outgoing type with a question mark at the end.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2019 21:36

Arcana stands up and let's his bird on his left shoulder as he was called to the office. Walking down the mostly empty halls he gets in New classes, he was now in advanced arts this period. He walks silently down the hall, whispering to his bird, the bird made purr like sounds. Walking into the room he silently has a seat in the back row, beside Valio. The Raven randomly screeched as it got off of Arcana's shoulder and hoped across the desk and to the one beside his master where he perched. "I see we meet again" Arcana spoke as he looked over to Valio.

Homeroom - Room 315
- Advanced Music
- Advanced Arts
Lunch
- Music - Room 2
- Romanian Language
- Break
- Advanced Theater
- Theater

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 16:19

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 21:52

Aki groaned as the bird screeched again she mumbled annoyed "Not this again.." The bird was loud in her ear this time but she was confused about the fact the the girl sitting next to her didn't notice. Aki realized she never introduced herself and she said " I almost forgot my name is Hananojo, Aki and I'm a first year here." Aki did a slight head bow as she spoke.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2019 22:00

"Claude says thank you." Arcana spoke as he looked over to the woman "I am Arcana, nice to meet you." He said as he offered Sora his hand. Claude watches them then focuses his attention on Aki, starring at her.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 22:05

Aki looks at Claude and sighs she then says "Not that I know of but if it's allowed then so be it, oh yeah any chance you have a pet cause we could do a pet day in the club what do you think. I kinda think it's a cool idea myself but I'm open to your opinion of course." Aki flipped a couple pages ahead and wrote finances she'd definitely be taking care of the money.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 22:20

Aki smiled a tiny bit and said "Great so during break and maybe lunch wanna help me clean the club room, it might take a few days since it just us but if we work hard it might just take today and possibly tomorrow. I really want to start the club as soon as we can but we also don't have enough members either. Oh right I actually have two animals but I'm definitely bring my cute little ferret she has beautiful white fur. My other pet is well I'm going to keep that a secret for now I might bring her too." She giggled softly again, Aki wasn't enjoying her new rich environment but she was putting up with it.

Edited Dec 22nd 2019 22:35

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.