Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

Spartan203 - Oct 25th 2019 23:36

Arcana had just moved to Japan a week ago, and hadn't yet got a feel for the place, in fact he might never. Wakening up in his rented apartment, that he had already decorated with his dark feeling stuff, his raven sitting in the corner on its perch watching him with its dark eyes. Getting up he does the usual morning routine, feeding his beloved bird he puts in his odd blue eye contacts before exiting the door and heading to the parking building, entering his car he drives to the school, he had already put his stuff in the car the night before so it wouldn't be forgotten. Walking in the school he gets weird looks, because his vampiric looks, he really took this to the next level. Arcana has a seat at back of the room, while waiting for class to start he starts sketching a drawling.

Homeroom - Room 315
- Advanced Arts - Room 209
- Advanced Music - Room 1
Lunch
- Music - Room 2
- Romanian Language - Room 105
- Break
- Advanced Theater - Room - 212
- Theater - Room 313

Edited Oct 26th 2019 00:20

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 00:37

(I put classes and there room numbers so please fix you rooms)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 21:29

Aki smiled at the question and said "No no this is information for my last two years here. I will run for class president then, I'd rather work on my studies and club activities if I join a club. Oh and my name is Hananojo Aki. It's very nice to meet Jeanne~san." Aki smiled again and said "If you want to run for class president you can borrow my notebook at anytime."

Edited Oct 26th 2019 21:33

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 21:32

(Blue I added class room numbers to make it easier can you please look at it and fix your characters' schedule, also do you mind explaining what Esperanto is?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 21:53

Aki nodded her head in agreement and said "Your very much right I know from experience that being the first in command without a second is very difficult. It can be very stressful I collapsed a few times because of it but there is also the problem of being second in command when the first in command has you do everything. I've learned from experience you should always consider how the second in command feels." A slight blush appeared on Aki's face when she realized she was ranting she bowed her head slightly apologizing.

Edited Oct 26th 2019 23:07

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 22:20

Aki smiled with a soft chuckle and said " In my opinion it would be better if I stopped the rant there before I continued to where it got wild. Now that I think about it though I feel like being student council president would be more effective but a lot mo-" Aki was cut off by the first bell ringing she then said "Well I guess class will be starting soon oh by any chance do you know where the gym is? That's where orientation is gonna be and I forgot to the gym."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 22:43

Aki nodded and thanked her for her help as she did the second bell rang and the teacher walked in Aki put her purple notebook away and sat up a little more straight than before.

As the teacher walked in he was going to take attendance when he seen a student who was not supposed to be in this class luckily for the teacher he knew this students' name and he said "Valio your in the wrong classroom please go to your class." As the teacher spoke almost everyone in the class looked at him.

Aki payed him no mind and crossed one leg over the other she opened her notebook and grabbed one of her pencils. She had a feeling that the first thing the teacher be talking about is clubs.

Edited Oct 26th 2019 22:45

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 23:19

The teacher started taking attendance he said "D'Arc, Jeanne?" As the teacher took attendance he wrote club names on the board.

Aki wrote the name of every club that the teacher wrote under each one she put what she thinks each club does, beside it will be what each club actually does.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 26th 2019 23:42

The teacher finished writing club names he went the attendance list and then called "Hananojo, Aki"

Aki raised her hand and said "Here. Sensei I have a quick question what was in music room 3 I heard a lot of student talking about it."

The teacher explained how there used to be a club located in that room and that it was called the host club. He also explained what they did in the club. Which gave Aki had an idea to start that club back up so she could have fun with other people but also do a bunch of different things weekly so they never get bored. She then said something that shocked the teacher "I can start that club back up but it'll be run by girls this time so it can be called The Hostess club?" The teacher then said "I will have to talk to the principal."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 1st 2019 01:58

Arcana watched as more and more students started to gather in the room. Listening as the bell rings he waited for the teacher to come in. As the teacher did he didn't watch him too closely, he looked at the clubs as he wrote them down. Arcana was mostly interested in one involving music.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.