Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Ouran High School Hostess Club

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Oct 20th 2019 04:49

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 03:52

~Izumi's Schedule~
Homeroom - Room 108
Home Ec - Room 208
Advanced Math - Room 307
Lunch
Music - Room 2
Advanced English - Room 107
Break
P.E. - Room 110
Advanced Physics - Room 210

Edited Dec 23rd 2019 03:55

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 12:59

Izumi ran into the school he was late because of his alarm didn't go off. Izumi was breathing heavily as he roamed the halls he got his schedule a few days before. He went straight to his next class since he had just ate breakfast.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 13:17

Aki said bye to Sora and continued dusting for a bit before getting Miza and Kuma and going to her next class. Aki slowly made her way to her next class whilst dusting her self off.

Izumi seen Sora waving to him in the of his eye so he got up. Izumi walked over to her and said quietly "I-Is something wrong? O-Oh you want to sit in t-that seat right? I-I'll move if y-you want." Izumi was really nervous and kinda of uncomfortable he was never talkative.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 13:30

Izumi slightly jumped at her loudness but quickly tensed up and said "Saki, Izumi and I'm not a girl.." He couldn't see her very well he then realized he forgot his glasses which was a bit of a problem. He was almost blind without his glasses but somehow he managed to forget them. He started wondering how he could possibly forget them. No wonder she thought he was a girl.

(What Izumi looks like without glasses )

Edited Jan 4th 2020 22:34

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 14:03

Aki made it to her class to see Sora leave, Aki walked into her class and sat down there weren't many desks since its music class. The first bell as Aki seen the person Sora was talking to take a next to her. She decided to introduce herself "Hi, sorry if Sora was um I guess overwhelming since you look very tense and anxious. My name is Hananojo, Aki nice to meet you." Aki smiled at Izumi as Miza jumped on Aki's lap with Kuma in her mouth to help Kuma up.

Izumi took his seat thinking about this club offer he got. 'I guess there is no harm in looking at the club.' He thought. Izumi looked at Aki and said softly "She was nice but q-quick to assume my gender but that h-happens all the time. I'm Saki, Izumi nice t-to meet you too. Oh have you heard of some club called the hostess club cause Sora asked me to join." His face lit up when he seen Kuma and Miza after all he loves cute things.

Aki nodded her head yes and said "Yeah I have, I'm actually the club leader and we are just starting the club up feel free to join. I'm going to take a guess your boy huh?" Aki smiled at his reaction to Kuma and Miza. She noticed he nodded his head yes to her question.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 14:26

The teacher walked as the second bell ran he took attendance but when he got to Izumi he asked where Izumi was all morning. Izumi slouched and said "My alarm didn't go off sir." The teacher wasn't believing him and said "Your rich so that would mean a maid or butler would've woke you up." The comment made Izumi kinda upset without thinking he said "I won't rely on them to wake me up, and we only have one maid and my parents manager." The teacher surprisingly ignored Izumi and continued with teaching. He taught stuff everyone knew after all this is the more advanced music class.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 14:56

Aka sighed as time went by for some reason this teacher didn't like anyone in this class. He was told that they knew the basics but he still continued. Aki was petting her cute little pets but the teacher was getting annoyed with the class and randomly pick Aki to play something she instantly said "I would but I don't have my guitar today maybe I will tomorrow sir." She was completely serious, there were oddly enough no instruments in the classroom. Izumi watched quietly like the other students did.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 15:07

Aki glanced at the door and seen Sora she waved back but Izumi didn't but he smiled at her. The teacher went to the door and opened it and started acting nice asking simple questions like 'Are you lost? 'Do you need something'. Miza hopped off Aki's lap and went over to Sora meowing at her wanting held. Aki held Kuma protectively keeping a close eye on Miza, Aki trusted Sora but not the teacher. The teacher seen Miza and then looked at Aki angrily and said "Keep your 'pets' with you."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 23rd 2019 15:28

Arcana had almost made it to class before the bell, he enters silently with Claude on his shoulder. He was now in music.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 23rd 2019 15:29

The teacher sighed and left to the office.

Aki stood up holding Kuma and went to Sora and said "Did you just lie? Oh well you saved me thanks Sora." Aki smiled, Izumi up and went to talk to them he said "During break I'd be happy to look at your club." There was slight blush on his face, his heart was racing the nervousness of talking to people was getting to him but he reached over to pet Kuma. Izumi's face lit up as Kuma licked his finger. The rang and Izumi started to head to after waving bye, before he left he gave them his phone number so they could stay in contact. Aki waved to Izumi as he left, Aki gave Sora her number and said "What's your next class?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.