Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 30th 2016 00:06

She frowned wondering who it could be still having trouble remembering certain details. It seemed like the longer she was away from where ever she was the easier she remembered but she still felt like this was her fault. "Well if he......Maybe" she trailed off

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 30th 2016 00:22

((*waves*))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 30th 2016 10:37

"Well.......Kai....Maybe I should go......if they just want to talk....." She stammered looking back to were Arden no longer stood holding her wrist were it hurt the most.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 30th 2016 11:57

He felt a hand on his shoulder as Arden pulled him out of site from the others. "Kugo get me that wolf and I'll be sure no one goes after you or that Chlo"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 30th 2016 22:00

((Hey hey ))

"Maybe you could come with" she said holding her wrist still and heard Kugo. "Kugo over here!" She called.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 1st 2016 10:04

"Are you okay" Dalia asked concerned.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 2nd 2016 12:08

She nods. "I burned my wrist but Im okay" She stammered and sneezed falling off Kai's back and sneezed causing herself to slide back as ice formed beneath her and she looked down before yelping in surprise. "What the!

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 5th 2016 23:00

((Sorry for npt replying ive had writers block for this group -_-))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 03:56

((Shadey hi!))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 04:08

((Arden))

After being chased down through the woods by that insane fire Wolf's pack he tripped over a log. Scratching up his face and testing at his lab coat as he passed through branches before tripping he fell into a hill and started tumbling downwards. Yelling in surprise over and over again into a pile of bushes and as he sat up he saw the redness immediately start to appear across his skin as he made his way out of the bushes scratching furiously. "Curses toxicodendron no damn blast it all to hell! Stupid forest

((Dalia))

Dalia looked about nervously as she let kugo help her up to her feet and yelled in surprise from the burst of ice. As a little girl she was able to perform the elemental ability but she just couldn't remember that at the moment as she freaked out a bit. " ice mehhhh what what what why!?I don't understand "

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.