Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 15th 2016 23:27

((I'm sorry I'm sorry I have writers block for this one Hehhh help!))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 15th 2016 23:55

"Well Chlo? Is it. Looks like your friends d will be joining us. I. Sure that's good news for you" he said placing his hands beneath his chin and pressed a button to which slowly shifted the terrain to a more Rocky feeling.

"Kai I missed you.........I'm scared of getting lost again" she said truthfully looking up to him and brushed back her hair. Sliding back down to the ground when she could.

They brought Kugo into the building in cuffs and chains at his feet as a precaution and passing by the lone wolf girl. Puts him in the cell near him and said they will be back and the boss will be there to speak with him.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 01:06

"The fire starter his fine he just is going to meet with the lead facility member" he said turning off the machine and stepped into the facility. "Get up if you can. " He said checking for injuries. Mumbling to himself

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 11:33

The leader soon came in and he didnt look very happy. Though calm and very collective he didnt look happy as they came strolling down the hall. Their arms crossed firmly behind their back bere stopping in front of Kugo's cell, he turned towards it and looked them up and down. A faint sign of recognition sparked in his eyes but the leader said nothing and gestured for them to speak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well your cell will be near him so I suppose you technically can see him" He said calling Tord's partner to see what she was up as Arlene gestured for the guards to take Chlo away and escourt her to her cell which was not far from were Kugo and now the leader. The person who took Dalia all those years ago was now with Kugo.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 20:23

((Cookies!))

"Now why would I tell you that. " He said calmly with a small smile. Unlike his impatient and slightly erratic accomplice Arden. He seemed calm and even friendly smile. "You burned up my friends. Broke my lab and injured our guards. I was disheartened to hear so many deaths in such a short time"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 21:01

"Do don't feel to bad you weren't the only fire starter there of course." He said frowning slightly. "But......There are to reasons we do things a certain way here. One. I hope to.....even things out between the human and supernatural race. The second I wish to help the ones who need it. Whether their sick or a threat to others or themselves." He said looking thoughtful before sighing. "Thsts why I'm looking for the girl. She is unstable. She has abilities she is barely aware of and well......She's a friend" he said seemingly sincere

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 22:29

The leader moved back out if the way with a slight jump and his eye twitched and his nails lengthen out slightly before he slipped them in his pockets quickly calling for someone to extinguish the flames as everyone moved back a bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 23:11

"Just a precaution. You understand right?" He said gesturing for the others to pause and he approached the flame bending down and drawing out his hand he carefully felt it's flames heat. Not sure whether or not to actually touch it. "Though you make a point my sweet"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 16th 2016 23:42

"Dont think to eat yourself little demon. Their are children near by after all and we wouldn't want to frighten temperature or their mothers" he said though smiled a little picking up the flame finally. Holding it with both hands with his sleeves. In fascination he looked back to the others. "Let them out but stay on your guard. Please help me help Dalia. I don't want her hurting herself nor others."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 17th 2016 07:58

"So you'll help me find my friend?" He asked curiously still looking at the flames as the guards let them out and if course Ardene took the time to stop calling Tord or his partner to find out were they and started to protest until he was signaled to be quite

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.