Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 18:42

Dalia looked up to him and smiled a little nodding and if she had a tail it probably would be wagging. "Yeah!......Wait...." She falters a little. "What about my friends. Their outsiders but their still my friends"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 18:52

((YEP!!))

" I dont know they were unconsious when we brought them there from that mean place...." She said placing her hands on his leg as she looked up to him. Sitting on her knees next to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He spun on his chair and rolled over to a file cabinet still sucking on his own sugery treat. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss my dear. I do have some time left before I must go back to my duties." He said pulling out a file and rolled back to her and opening it s he could right something down in it. Making a quick note

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 18:59

"I do" He said still writing through the files and pulled out another sucker. This one being green this time were the last one was blue when he was done with the one he currently had. "There nothing special. Name, age, abilities, height. Health records etc....." He said trailing off as he grew thoughtful. "So my dear" He said with a slightly dark yet kind smile. Looked up. "What made you so willing to help me find my sweet little friend?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 19:44

She nuzzled his cheek back and nodded. Relaxing and closing her eyes for a moment

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 20:15

She giggled holding on tight as they started to get moving. Laughing as the wind rushed through her hair at the speed they were moving through the woods. She looked to the woods smiling happily as she looked around at the rushing trees and smells. Relaxing when their was a flash in her mind Rather the woods she saw the sterile cold halls of the facility and she yelped hugging Kai closely. Staying quiet until they got back to the camp were they discovered Kugo and Chlo were no longer there.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 06:40

"Were are Chlo and Kugo.....I dont see or smell them anywhere......" She said nervously wondering if they left without saying godbye

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 18:45

She frowned wondering what happened to them. Were did they go. Where they even real. Why would they leave? Did something scare them. Take them. She rocked back and forth on her heels, pacing as her mind reeled with many possible conclusions as to were they could have gone. "I guess they left" She said a bit sadly sitting down. "I hope they don't get hurt"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 18:56

((Were where you last))

"So ready for finding our little friend. Perhaps you'll want some sort of compensation?" He asked his voice slightly muffled by the sucker in his mouth as he rolled over to the filing cabinet leaving her file open for her to ee as he rifled for the file he was looking for. When Arden knocked on the door to the bosses office with a slight scowl on his face as he looked to Clo before back to him. "Sir I really dubt these new comers will help us"

Edited Nov 21st 2016 18:58

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 19:55

((O.O))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 22:09

"You better get going sweet Arden Tata" the boss ((he needs a name)) said with a wave and Arden growled swiftly going out into the hall. Growling and grumbling all the way. "Niether of you know were the pack is" Arden asked annoyed before sighing.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.