Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 13th 2016 08:39

"Just answer the question. What do you want with the boss?" One of the guards asked drawing back his gun and saw a new girl come near the entrance. They point to her, looking to Kugo and asking if she was with him at all.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 13th 2016 23:04

"Shes a very willing subject" Arden observes sitting back in the chair and called security for an update and they said that apparently the fire starter wanted to talk to the boss and make a deal. "Bring him in than. As many guards as you can manage and tell him he is only to come back in chains" he said into the walkie talkie and they agreed before hanging up and telling Kugo their terms.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 13th 2016 23:11

((Hey hey ))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 13th 2016 23:54

Dalia gasped shifting forms when she saw kai and grabbed onto him tightly when he dive underwater and pulled her up. T as king in a sharp breath of air she nods. Hugging him tightly and shaking. "Ta teh the thank you" she stammered a bit startled.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 14th 2016 00:43

She nodded nuzzling into him. "It was fun though." She said coughing up some water clearing her throat. "Bleeh. Taste like fish and stuff" Dalia said starting to calm down again. Especially from the heat, wonder how her friends were doing.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 14th 2016 11:45

((I did send a couple response for taking Kugo))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 14th 2016 13:16

"What deal? I dont think your in any position to be asking for demands" One of the lead guards asked staring down at Kugo with cold narrowed eyes. Their riot shields and guns still held at the ready if this demon were to try anything now. The wind picked up as they debated on what to do.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 14th 2016 13:17

((I resent it I guess I didnt press the reply button before i turned my phone off))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 14th 2016 23:26

"It may" they said absinthe leader of the group raised their gun. "Start walking and don't do anything funny"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 15th 2016 23:23

F

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.