Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 10:20

He stayed at the edge of the clearing, looking around impressed by the little set up they had. He thought rocking.on his.heels and.turning on a tracker on his collar as he adjusted it.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 14:44

After her and kai hung out a bit in the woods they had gone back and since she still had some bruises and fell asleep in the yard near the tents. Arden noticed her and took a few pics of the area from where he stood hidden and sent him to his boss as well as Tord and his partner to let them know he found the packs location.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 22:41

XC

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 22:44

"Please she's a wolf" he said snapping his phone shut quickly turning around and crossing his arms as he turned back towards Chlo. As Dalia sat up and looked around growling before shifting. "Kai!!" She called nervously looking to Chlo. "Why'd you bring ha him here"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 22:54

He growled. Grumbling and sliding his sleeve back revealing a watch. "I knew this was a bad Idea. Stupid boss, stupid freaks" he mumbled and hit a button on the switch. "No one's here to hurt you Dalia. I'm not anyway. Adrian just wants to see his friend again. Wouldn't you like that. Let's go now shall we. Dontnyou agree miss Chlo" he said as calmly as he could ((that okay Chlo??))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 23:01

((It just shocks her lol if you notice Arden unlike his boss tries to act like his in charge of everything even though his not. So his smart but dumb for being arrogant but if you want it to control her somehow we can do that. Or just go with the shock))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 23:17

He shocked her again and stepped closer to Dalia who stepped back. "Is he okay?" She asked twitching and yelped when he grabbed her hand snapped a bracelet on her which was actually a hand cuff and she yelped pulling her with him as he stepped back a couple wolves dropping Down and growl he spins her around. Holding her like a shield. "Her and I need to chat and I don't have the patience" he growled.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 29th 2016 22:54

She yelped getting thrown to the ground with Arden as he burned and melted the cuffs burning them both from the melted medal. Arden screams out in pain clutching his wrist. Dalia nodded holding her wrist "He wasn't hurting me........Are you okay" she asked tightly. Tearing up.

Meanwhile Arden stood with a growl. Debating on what to do next as Kai grabbed Cleo."Cleo get back here!" He called checking his watch

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 29th 2016 23:39

((Hello yander))

She nodded listening to Arden back down. "Maybe I should go. I......I don't want to cause trouble"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 29th 2016 23:52

She shook her head and went to nervously grasp at the collar than frowned. "Why would you you that and what does he want?" Dalia asked. Her hands resting near her neck since there was no collar .

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.