Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 22:45

Arden followed saying nothing as they continued to banter on about something. Good hell were these people insane he thought catching up to them and grasping them both by the shoulders. "What what? No wondering outside now. Weres Tord? I do not want to this myself" He complained looking around as he stirred them the other way

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 22:59

"Oh hell The boss has lost it. Lets just go before I decide to lock you to up myself" He muttered storming past them not happy in the slightest that he had to work with these two but hopefully the boss knew what he was doing

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 21st 2016 23:18

"No clue" He grumbled swiping his key guard at pretty much every door they had gone through until they were finally back outside and he was ready to go. "Fire starter you said you knew the way right?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 23rd 2016 09:56

"Well than......partner" he said the last word to Chlo and Kugo. "Lets be on our way than" he said drawing out his dart gun just in case.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 23rd 2016 10:22

"Than lead the way Mr......" He trailed off. Not knowing his name as he twirled the gun in his hand a bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 24th 2016 06:37

He sighed rolling his eyes and looked up to the clouds for a moment before back to Clo and noticed the glazed look over her face and smirked. Knowing what and why that is he shrugged looking back to Kugo. "My dear apology. Kugo. I'm simply just no good with names."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 24th 2016 23:10

Arden sighed following him and started twirling the fun in his hand looking around and was frankly a little on edge

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 25th 2016 18:42

((Hi))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 26th 2016 23:30

"Chairs and tables?"" He asked giving Kugo and odd look of a mix of what the heck and huh?

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 28th 2016 06:00

(())__(())

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.