Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 00:26

She looked to him innocently before face palming. " Oops dont tell dont tell. I am not suppose to say that. But yes were wolves. Warewolves to be more precise. Were did you come from"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 03:47

"Whoa! " She said looking up to the swirling portal before looking back down to him. "And were that come from" she said swimming around to stay a float.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 10:43

"Well let's get out of the water than to dry off and you can tell me all about it" she chirped a bit excitedly. She hadn't met someone else that wasn't in the pack so she was both nervous and curious of this new comer. "I'm Dalia by the way" she said grabbing his wrist and started swimming to the shore line.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 11:04

"Nice name" She said letting go of her wrist when she got close to more solid ground in the water and started climbing out and onto dry land. Shaking her whole self out to free herself of some of the water. Squeezing water out of her hair before looking back to Kugo.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 11:46

Dalia ran over picking up something in the dark and after a few minutes got it to light up revealing an old fashion looking lantern and she brought it over, offering it to him. "Here"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:03

Dalia's eyes brighten when the flames got bigger around him curiously. "That is so cool"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:27

"Just fire. Its so cool that all" She said and in the better lighting in the flame she looked to be a preteen. As she spoke in a hushed excited tone. "Are you going to live in the woods?" She asked curiously

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:41

"Whoa!" She jumped back a little rocking on her heels. "Theres a town not far from here. My alpha said to never go there though s Im not sure I would be able to show you the way" She said honestly all she ever heard of that town wasthat there was apparently a large facility that ran the whole town

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:45

"Oh sh*t I mean holy snowballs your on fire!" She yelped jumping back a bit looking for something to put the fire out frantically

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:51

Dalia grabbed his wrist. "How are you not freaking out quick back in the water" She said frantically pulling on his arm.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.