Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 11th 2016 09:51

"Just a little test to calm you down. Maybe it will work on your little fire starter as well. Though I wonder....." He ponders helping her up and leading her to the bed to help her lay down. Letting her down and although she couldn't feel his touch. He seemed to try to be gentle. "How long it will last. Honestly it's completely new. Wasn't even certain it would work" He said yawning. Checking the time.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 11th 2016 10:55

"Oh it's never killed anyone but the affects vary. Like little Dalia for example. Because she has a Warner body temperature and higher adrenal levels. The affectsdudnt lasdt very long.b I think that was the last test we did before she got out." He said casually. Holding the gun still. His arms crossed

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 11th 2016 11:06

"Well that's a shame." He said calmly checking nthe dart gun and reloaded it and taking aim. "Perhaps the next one will work better. What do you think. " he said with a smirk forming on his face. The dart he inserted looked a little sharper than the last one.
He cracked his shoulder and nevk. He was just as restless as she was. Maybe more so as he tried to keep still. Toying with the trigger as it lkasud aimed at her.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 11th 2016 11:26

He followed her movement with the aim of the gun. Cracking his neck again. "I suppose your right. Though on the one hand. We already have your records.......that leaves to say. How can you be useful to us my lovely dear?" He said flexing his hand on the gun

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 11th 2016 13:24

A group of guards were already approaching him and this time with riot shields as they took aim and shot at Kugo to take him down. Determined to protect their facility, the people and the subjects within

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 00:13

((Sorry I messed up a little ))

The leader of the shooters stop their shooting but keep aim address their leader calling the shots. Signaling them to halt their assault and they questioned kugo on what he wanted.
-----------_------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----------

Ardene sighed pacing fotr a moment deep in thought. Wondering what happened to the researchers before responding. " fine but you will be wearing a shock collar and a chip will be implanted in your arm if you decide you want to run away"

((Recap. Kugo and clo were captured. Kugo escasped but iud now seeking audience with the facilities leader. Dalia is still with Kai but shadedassasins disappeared as well as lumina disappeared as well))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:35

((sure. Just send in a character sheet.))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:42

((Yes but like I said at the begining you can start your own pack if you wanted to and yu can have as many characters as you want))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:47

((Maybe there can be two alphas))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:52

((Ohhh idea. You said her pack was killed? Well earlier I mentioned that Dalia's father sided with another pack during a feud before she was born and so her dad got killed because of it. Maybe that's what could have happened to Cara's pack or something. Just a suggestion XD))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.