Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 14:16

Dalia huffed climbing up the rocks and nearly fell. Catching herself. "Oops....I I dont know" She stammered nervously and when she got close to were his cliff was she fell and with a yelp scrambled to grab for a rock but couldn't in her wolf form. Without any time to shift forms she hit her head and fell hard back into the water. With the force, the current and her injured paw she got caught by something. Reeds or something and didn't come back up right away. Struggling a bit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get used to it pet! Hehe your going to have to get real comfortable with this room because your not leaving unless we need to escourt you somewhere. You'll be able to leave once a month to buy personal items. f course you will have several escourts and a bracelet that will keep you from running away. You'll lose this privilege though if you continue to misbehave" He explains leaning against the glass impatiently and glowered when he heard the bashing and thudding against glass behind him and he let go of the intercom button to turn on Kugo. "Enough of that!" He snapped. " Were did you last see the wolf girl. Who are you"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 14:17

((I got you bro......Is that weird to say i dont know. HI!))

Edited Nov 8th 2016 14:17

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 17:30

"Dont even try to ram yourself against that glass again. Please just answer my questions" Ardene snapped at Kugo tapping his hands impatiently against the glass. Wondering what he should do with the two next if they refuse to answer his questions. For some reason the tracker on her collar stopped working and now they had no way of tracking her down

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 18:55

He growled. "Would both of you shut up! The younger girl you were with, The wolf girl! Were did you last see her" He asked tapping his foot impatiently but tried to keep his calm

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 23:13

((I think you guys just invented a new language XD))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 23:31

((Im back))

"He looks back to her. Dalia than? Anything else?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 23:31

He asked tapping his feet still and crossing his arms

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 23:40

He sighed. "How do you know her for one and secondly if you have ay idea of her were abouts. Possibly she was somewhere near were you were found in the woods" He said more calmly.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 9th 2016 08:29

He sighed and pressed a button which released a gas to calm them down before going inside to take some blood from both of them before heading out to see the other new subject that had escaped. The other wolf, "You two can still talk to each other but dont get any ideas of escaping" He called over his shoulder. Confident though that they wouldn't escape. Calling someone to send out a hunting team for Dalia

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 9th 2016 08:44

((Maybe one of your characters could find the packs nest or something or even Kai and Dalia in the water were their swimming around in though that section of the rp is on a bit of a pause since they disappeared or they could do something with one of the subjects I dunno XD))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.