Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:54

He smirked cracking his wrist and knuckles together before reaching out with his three hand. Holding the dart gun in a way that hopefully she wouldn't be able to disarm him. "Deal. "

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 17:55

((I noticed that too. As soon as I started getting into group role plays again. If I didnt run into Cylie I would come across you and Electrix :D))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 18:00

He pulled her up to her feet and and gestured her to walk ahead of him when he unlocked the cell. Keeping the gun at level towards her. "No funny business" He said evenly.Looking up and down the halls wondering if he should be doing this without filing the official paper work. Oh well the process could be fun none the less.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 18:06

"Well perhaps yu and that other wolf girl can look for Kai and the rest of his pack" He said boredly but seem to almost smile at her jokes.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 18:23

She passes by a few of the other cell mates who were in the cell. Some of them shared rooms. Others actually culdnt be seen and she even saw a woman in a glass watching over a litter of pups playing with one another. Whom by the way looked t be wolves. When they got to the lab though he directed her to a table and got her to lay down signaling one of the other researchers over to help set up some equipment

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 18:57

((Sorry my thing did not tell me abut your last response when she laid down. I got it now though))

"Just a bit" He said position to large machines on either side of her. Each side had three needles to it. He adjust them so they were at length and level with both her sides. "The shots will pinch slightly but you may start to feeling either a burning or numbing sensation as the toxins start to leave your body" He said lowering the machine at the right level. While the other researcher did the same. "Oh and if you throw up love. Thats normal to"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 19:04

((Throwing up, love**))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 19:13

((No problem. I just got to work on my grammar))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 19:27

He smirked and looking to the other researcher he counts to the number three with his fingers. The room getting could when she heard the machine start whirring before there was a loud click and the needles all go down at once. Piercing into her skin

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 12th 2016 20:37

"Just relax as the needles set in." He said adjusting some dials and monitors as he made sure everything was wrking right. After a few minutes he checks her tempature and pulse before the needles finally retracted out. Sliding slowly from her skin

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.