Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 9th 2016 09:21

((LOL Well whats nature sh*t?))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 9th 2016 09:30

((Shrugs* I like the description of it though))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 9th 2016 23:19

((Haha ohh well still XD Love the description))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:19

((Sorry I havent really been responding Im kind of waiting on the other tw and I have a bit of writers block for this rp))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:25

As he was checking on the other subjects Arden heard the crash of broken glass and calling in on the other researchers and security guards and stormed down the hall. Slipping out the shocker. Clicking on the button to turn it on. Seeing them breaking through. "What the hell!!?" He stormed after them. Steam practically shooting out of his ears.

((Wait lol didnt kugos cell also have bars haha ouch!!! That would freaking hurt))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:38

((Kugo is your oc high hahaha))

Ardene caught up to them easily and grabbed her by the back of the head by her hair and went to zap him. "Your not going anywhere!" He snapped pulling her back as the other guards came rushing down the halls. He grunts when he cracked his hand but his grip was firm as he pulled at her hair. Yanking her down to her knees. "I was going to be nice with you too but your trying my patience

Edited Nov 10th 2016 00:38

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:44

(( I made a post and Arden grabbed chloe))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:52

He growled as two of the guards went after Clo and the researcher punched Kugo since he dropped the tazer and tried t contain him

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 00:58

"Please I make a deal like that and I lose my job" He snapped when Kugo somehow manage to get out of his grasp and stood. The guards fell forward and he looked to the nearest emergency slot and smashing his fist into it. A button activates and shut down is turned on. Doors starting to close everywhere through ut the building

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 10th 2016 10:02

((@kai were you going?)))

Ardene directed some of the guards to get outside and to go after the fire starter when he got a call saying they had finally gotten a hold of the boss and they had a lead on were the wolf girl would be. "Finally" he snapped before going back to the other subjects cave. The one that was chained up to check on her.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.