Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:04

Dalia widened her eyes happily seeing the Alpha break a rule. She laughed watching him disappear into the water fall. She couldn't call out because of the roar of the water so. After a slight hesitation she jumped down after him. Shifting like he did as she was submerged and rushing down the water fall behind him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright sounds good. I cant wait until this mess gets settled and its no longer a problem. " He said annoyed and WHen Arden drew his phone back to his ear he heard Tord and his warning tone. It was a little faint so the phone might be away from his ear. "Whats going on Tord?"

((Clo and if you want you can be the same ranking as Arden. His one of the head researchers assistant. He has some control and can make orders and stuff. I dont know its just a suggestion for you guys. I don't want to break my own rule and accidently control another OC thats not mine :D ))

Edited Nov 6th 2016 19:07

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:17

Ardene sighed hanging up and pocketed his phone looking back to the guy who captured the wolf. "Good job by the way." He sighed wringing his hair in frustration with both of his hands. "I think Tord might need back up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily laughed mentally in Kai's head. Communicating with him easily since they were both wolves before submerging into the bottom. Being twisted and knocked around a bit from the waters pressure before she manages to swim back up to the surface for air. Panting hard in her human form. Looking around for Kai.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:18

((When in doubt shoot a foot haha XD))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:28

((Court is a pretty anim-u character!))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:35

He sees the burnt up bodies being cleaned up and bagged as he got into the doors by the gate when security let him into the facilities front yard. Somebody had radioed Arden to come out and greet him and he runs out into the yard with two other guards to assist him

Edited Nov 6th 2016 19:38

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:45

"Are you certain. I don't think this is one of our wolves" He said evenly snapping his fingers and gesturing for the guards to get Kugo and contain him. Several more join them since they knew Kugo could start fires. Muttering. At least its not that Alpha wolf" They mutter as they go get him.
Back with Tord and Arden. He bends to her level to examine her. Noting that she was awake. Testing the restraints before replacing them.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 19:58

He cursed holding his head and cursing a wide range of obscenities. Growling he pulled out his zap gun and leads the guards after her. Switching to sleeping darts as they shot at her when they could and stormed towards her while still moving to the side to hopefully sneak up on her while they shot at her

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 20:14

((Yeah sure))

He ran a little harder staying to the side so he didnt get shot at and tackled her to the ground. Shoving the shock gun to her side to shock. LAnding on the ground with her with a grunt. "Ive enough of you and your friends making messes" He roared with a snap.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 20:49

He landed hard on his back. Gritting his teeth he sat back up seeing her fall and he stood pocketing the zapper back in his pocket as he pulled her by the wrist. Dragging her back to fix the restraints. Noting that she had been drugged. Recognizing the toxins symptoms as the guards caught up to him to give him a hand

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 20:54

"Well than it looks like they got the job done after all. Report to them that we have her and that we've fixed their mistake" He said with a growl. Hoisting her back onto her feet and gets to guards to support her while they took her inside. Running back to Tord to check on him before Arden would go inside to look over subject 13. Seeing that they still hadnt gotten to Kugo he sighed in frustration and grabbed a dart gun from another guard and went out to go shoot him

Edited Nov 6th 2016 20:55

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.