Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 7th 2016 08:46

He feels a gun press up against the back of his head as someone approached him." I am really quiet irritated with you people. Give me a reason not to shoot. Better yet! Give me a reason to shoot" He snaps signaling someone to tie him down and when he did it felt like some sort of really heavy metal that immediatetly pressed into his back, were it held his wrist in place. "Were are the others? Dalia, Subject 32 B. Were is she?" He asked hoisting Kugo onto his feet and pushed him to start walking. Grabbing his shoulder as well as the other guard to keep him up

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 7th 2016 18:46

As he asked Kugo some questions. Who he was, were was the packs base etc.....They headed towards the cells in the facility and dragged him into one of the rooms. Coveniently across from Clo. Since he wasnt getting many answers from the demon he turned on Clo. Hitting a button by the glass. "Hello 13 how are we doing?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 00:20

Arden chuckled amused by her antics. "Well than youll be happy to know youll get a bit of a break. For now so you can get comfortable. Dont worry though like all subjects at "this" Facility." He said gesturing around him for emphasis. "Will keep you and the rest of you freaks safe from the public." He said cracking his knuckles before pressing the button again. "You have been naughty but maybe you can make up for that. Were is the pack's location. Were. Is. Dalia?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 09:20

((Your in a cell hurra!! Your right across from Clo and not to far from the other facilities precious subject who has just been recaptured. Ardene is currently interrogating Clo to find out were Dalia and her pack went to because not everyone at the facility knows were it is. But the mysterious leader of the facility. Whom "befriended" Dalia does. I'll control them for now unless someone else decides to. Like the Alpha they are fair game for any role player to take. Speaking of the Alpha. Our little furry fire ball disappeared shortly after him and Dalia jumped over and into a water fall))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 09:32

((Thats a good a way to find out. Clap clap. Did something like that when I was little except it was with a cow fence. Maybe that's why I'm so derpy sometimes haha))

It wasn't electric but when he touched he did feel a slight zap so he would let go before a glass wall similar to the one that made Clo's cell across from him. Came down in front of him.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 09:37

((Oh glob does his powers get affected the same way the wizards do from wizards of Waverly place. o0/ ))

Edited Nov 8th 2016 09:38

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 10:48

((Yeah for kai!))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 10:56

((Dalia is ready and reporting for duty for the furry fiery fire ball! Haha))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 8th 2016 11:18

She went under again for a moment before swimming back up a d finding kai. Barking to get his attention as she started swimming over. "That was fun "

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.