Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 23:27

Quincy smiled, "Thank you," he said regarding the money issue. He pocketing the Units and said, "Not at all. We're all new to this, there's not a problem with being a little guarded at first." he explained, then added, "I was probably a jerk too."

Meeting new people was something he enjoyed doing, even though most either didn't like him or didn't even know he existed. "I am Quincy Quill, son of Peter Quill also known as..." he paused, leaped in front of her and posed dramatically finishing his sentence by saying, "Star-Lord!" Quincy said it proudly. Even though his father wasn't liked much among other heroes, he was still proud to be his son.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 00:16

"Sheesh if you wanted me to take you oit you could've said so." He grabs his duffle bag as he changes as he takes off his mask and gloves. He sets her legs free and her arms as he holds her hand as they walk down to the nearest fast food junction.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 01:43

"Good thing I'm the son of the CEO of Parker industries." He pays for everything as they sat in a table and waited. "So how is it so far?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 01:45

"And our date?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 01:59

"Sure. I did just take you out and pay for your food didn't I?" He chuckles and looks at her.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 02:08

He walks to her. "Okay lady play times over." He webs her hands grabs her and goes to an alleyway to put his mask on as he grabs her again and they swing to avengers tower.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 02:29

Albert takes off his clothes as his costume is always hidden under his clothes he puts on his gloves and does s few flips as he uses a web to hang upside down.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 12:10

(I don't mind.)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 29th 2019 13:12

(Well Peoole have been using realistic images so screw it. Fan art is preferable though.)

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 00:18

Kaitlin was a little surprised by Quincy's eccentric introduction. "Well must be fun to be Star Lord's son. I've heard a lot of good things about him." She explained to Quincy before going over to order some cheeseburgers burgers, fries, and shakes as if was very well deserved after using her powers to get Morgan out of the mental facility. As she waited for the order, she pulled Quincy to a table and sat down with him. "So what's it like being his kid? Do you get to go to space? Other planets and see aliens?" She asked him excitedly.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.